🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Mortgage Loan Processors
Page options
azizpk
Community Member

Mortgage Loan Processors

Hello,

A large number of freelancers have engaged with mortgage industry but I couldn't found any key word i.e. "Mortgage" or "Loan processor" or "Mortgage Loan processor" in "add related skills" and or job categories. Please add it as separate job category so that we can customize our job searches and can add relevant skills set in our profiles.

Thank You

Aziz

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Aziz,

Thank you for your feedback. I'll be sure to share this with the team. You might want to check out the Job Categories and Descriptions to help with your searches. There is also an option to suggest a skill in the skills section of your profile in case the relevant skill you're looking for is not available in the selection. Let us know if you have any questions. We're here to help.

~ Joanne
Upwork
azizpk
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for your detail comments on this issue but I have updated new skills many times but it yet not updated in the skills. Could you please confirm me if "Mortgage Loan Processor" is updated in the skills.

Thank you

Aziz

Hi Aziz,

I can't provide any specific timeframe as to when the skill you requested will be added, but if any new ones are added, you can check them on the link I shared. Here's the link again. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members