🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Multiple Skills
Page options
suleman_cma
Community Member

Multiple Skills

I have a profile as an Accountant. Can I create Agency account on same email address but provide services for Amazon (Different skills)?

Can client view my agency skills when i apply for accountant jobs on upwork?

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:

I have a profile as an Accountant. Can I create Agency account on same email address but provide services for Amazon (Different skills)?

You don't need to create an agency. Just add 2 specialized profiles, one for accountancy and one for Amazon related services.

I am trying to avoid client’s thinking that I am jack of all trade not expert. Will creating specialized profile not send this message ?

Muhammad S wrote:
I am trying to avoid client’s thinking that I am jack of all trade not expert. Will creating specialized profile not send this message ?

If you create specialized profiles, you simply apply with the appropriate profile. So the client need not even see your "other" specialized profile. So for accountancy jobs you apply with your accountancy profile, for Amazon work with your Amazon one. Cliend find the specialized profile in searches, too, and land directly on that, rather than your general one.

If you create an agency, the client would have to hire you anyway, and then see a profile that is entirely unrelated to what you're applying for.

Thank you. One more thing 

Does the clients see our "All Work" segment when they land on our profile due to search or visit our profile after applying for a job? Because "All Work" will show all the jobs I have done related to Accountancy & Amazon & they are all shown in one place?

Sorry replace the Does With Can*

Muhammad S wrote:

Thank you. One more thing 

Does the clients see our "All Work" segment when they land on our profile due to search or visit our profile after applying for a job? 

No, they only see the contracts you completed in that specific category. So you'll sort your accountancy contracts in one, your Amazon in the other. That's the whole point. So when a client lands on your accountancy profile, they don't see any Amazon jobs and vice versa. They'd have to proactively change to your other specialized profile to see anything else.

Thank You !
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members