🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My Stats Page
Page options
ranasohailahmed
Community Member

My Stats Page

Hi everyone,
It looks like my stats page is stuck from last week. It is not updating anymore. I received an invitation and got more top-rated weeks but it is still standing there it was before.
Kindest Regards,
Rana

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rana,

I checked your profile and the information under the My Stats page seems accurate. To add eligible weeks you need to get your JSS above 90% and keep it there long enough for the ineligible weeks to start falling out of the 16-week window.  You have to look at the eligibility weeks as a rolling 16-week window. Please check the graph included in this help article and refer to the information shared in the Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks section.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rana,

I checked your profile and the information under the My Stats page seems accurate. To add eligible weeks you need to get your JSS above 90% and keep it there long enough for the ineligible weeks to start falling out of the 16-week window.  You have to look at the eligibility weeks as a rolling 16-week window. Please check the graph included in this help article and refer to the information shared in the Calculating Top Rated Eligible Weeks section.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you!

Kindest Wishes,

Rana

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members