» Forums » Freelancers » My connect disappear
Page options
kamlesh_pawar
Community Member

My connect disappear

I was having 10 connect suddenly its 0 now

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All,

Could you please refresh the page and check your Connects balance or try submitting a proposal again? Our engineers released a fix for this issue.

Thank you for your patience while we were getting this addressed.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

175 REPLIES 175

I have the same problem and all my connects are deleted!? I had around 100 but now i have 0!  I applied for one job then i am out of connects, i do not know what to say. Is this a bug?

miten-sakhiya
Community Member

I lost my connects, i just buy a membership plan and got 80 connects just 1 hour ago 

i checked history there successfully purchased a membership but now zero

yes, there something technical issue with upwork

angelovbojan31
Community Member

I was having 54 connections the holl day, then I recive a notification for some test on upwork when I clickit all my connection disappear. and when I go in connect history its says Permission denied.

It's back.. refresh and check again..

Upwork has fixed the issue
a28000d6
Community Member

It seems I'm not the only one having this issue. 

The same thing happened to me.  I had over 100 connects but now it's all gone 😞

Help, I just finished writing a proposal and I'd love for the potential client to see it. 

Thanks!

Kevin

tahir-ayoub
Community Member

Hi.i have the same problem, my connects was 148, now it's zero 0

sukmatiqa
Community Member

Hello, I am new to Upwork and only submitted 4 proposals so far. last time I checked, I still have 39 connects, but today I was not allowed to submit a proposal that required 1 connect due to insufficient connects (?). Why is that happening?

same thing happened to me 

It seems to be happening to lots of people (everyone?). I've currently got a few job posts open in different browser tabs, and I can still see "Available Connects: 166" in all the other tabs. But I can't submit any proposals, because supposedly I haven't got any connects!

Same here. I applied for two jobs earlier today. I had 80 connects remaining. Just logged in and its 0. This sucks!!! Hoping they fix and return us back to where we were!!!

michsencil
Community Member

Hi,

I cannot submit my proposal, I still have available  54 connects, I have tried to send a proposal and the message is insufficient connects.  Thank you for your immediate response.

Same here

Issue fixed.. refresh and check

Am facing the same issue. Seem like some technical glitch, Upwork must be working on it.

Hi Aru, could be a technical issue, and yes we're hoping that this will resolve as soonest. 

I have the same issue from 17:00 CET to now. I tried to buy connects or see my balance but I cant.  Maybe is a Upwork failure, once not makes sense.

I guess we should all take the day off...

julee803
Community Member

I had around 60-70 connects remaining last time I checked. This morning, when I tried to bid on a job, it said I had no connects. Then when I checked my profile membership, it said I was not even a basic member?

I have received no email. Can someone tell me what is going on?

same thing happened to me 

Same here

Same with me

Login with different browser - clear cache - worked for me for one proposal at least, then issue reappeared.

Still doesn't work for me... even when I cleared everything and went through incognito...

Check again

Check again..
Upwork has fixed the issue

You're right! I'm back up and running!

avishekbhardwaj4
Community Member

hi  i cann't apply or buy connect because it is not showing on my account .. i dont know what is the problem is  .. i had 40 connect left ... as i refresh 0 connect balance shown suddenly,.... can you guys please solve this wired problem 

here is my profile link 

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/avishekbhardwaj3

b47e0e82
Community Member

My 39 connects disappeared. When I try to apply the proposal, it looks like I have 0 connects, but I have 39 connects. Where is it? Also the message tells me to contact administrator to buy new connectsSmiley Very Happy Where did they disappear? Is it okay?Smiley Very Happy

Having the same issue. I was getting weird error strings with things like timeout=20 etc. written before the new error appeared.

Hope it get's resolved soon, and a few bonus credits wouldn't go amiss either 😉

And after they tell me, its not a crysisSmiley Very Happy

I'm getting the same thing!

The same thing happened to me.  I had over 130 connects, when I went to bid on a proposal, I got an error saying I had NO connects.  When I look at my Connects History, It shows my "Balance" with a QUESTION MARK next to it.   

milanssolutions
Community Member

Hi y'all! I'm new to upwork and recieved a bunch of connects. I have only applied to 3 contracts and as of last night I had 66 connects. When I went to apply to jobs this morning it says I have 0. If anyone could help with this, that would be greatly appreciated!

General Issue Kris!

thucydides93
Community Member

They are fixing it, its a bug

Thanks!!

ahmedkaram21
Community Member

Hello Hoping you all doing great and safe 

wanted to see my connects history as it went to 0 while i had from 40 to 50 as i thought you know somtimes they run out and you dont notice but i went to my connects history to check if i was wrong but it said ( somthing wrong had happened please contact coustomer support  )

Kind Regards 

camilobelmonte
Community Member

Same here. 65 connects disappears. Why?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members