🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My payment is stuck
Page options
aca4e5df
Community Member

My payment is stuck

Hi please help me i recently won dispute from my client then it showed payment is in pending or it'll be arrive with i 3 days as normal it did but it's been 9 days now it's still showing that payment is in pending someone please help me it's been so long Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Sana,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
9ae811bc
Community Member

Hi Sana,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing with your payment. It sounds frustrating to have it stuck for so long.

To assist you further, could you please provide some additional information? Specifically, have you reached out to the platform's support team regarding this issue? They might be able to provide insights into the delay and help expedite the process.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, it might be worth double-checking any relevant documentation or communication regarding the payment to ensure there are no additional steps required from your end.

If you need any further assistance or have any other questions, feel free to ask. We're here to help!

Best regards,

Misgana Belete

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members