🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My profile is not appearing in search
Page options
aaa8ea10
Community Member

My profile is not appearing in search

Hello everyone, i have completed 5 jobs on upwork and i was not available for some time now i am not showing in the search result on my skill keyword i.e Amazon Fba, or amazon PPC etc. And also my availability badge is on but dont have any profile views and invitations is there anything wrong with my profile. Please help me regarding this issue.

Thanks

Best Regards 

Suliman

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Using enough search filters, you can find any profile. I found your profile using the following filters Location: Pakistan; Amount Earned: $100+; Search phrase: Amazon FBA:

celgins_0-1688225429831.png

Search results are shown on a rotating basis and the results change from week to week. Hundreds (if not thousands) of freelancers are joining and leaving the marketplace everyday, so search results flucuate. If you perform the same search two weeks from now, you will probably get a different result.

There is nothing wrong with your profile. The lack of responses to your proposals and invitation is something many freelancers are experiencing these days. Even Top-Rated and Top-Rated Plus freelancers are finding it difficult to get profile views and responses to their proposals.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
celgins
Community Member

Using enough search filters, you can find any profile. I found your profile using the following filters Location: Pakistan; Amount Earned: $100+; Search phrase: Amazon FBA:

celgins_0-1688225429831.png

Search results are shown on a rotating basis and the results change from week to week. Hundreds (if not thousands) of freelancers are joining and leaving the marketplace everyday, so search results flucuate. If you perform the same search two weeks from now, you will probably get a different result.

There is nothing wrong with your profile. The lack of responses to your proposals and invitation is something many freelancers are experiencing these days. Even Top-Rated and Top-Rated Plus freelancers are finding it difficult to get profile views and responses to their proposals.

6059d321
Community Member

the same problem with my account kindly help me out ,I don't find my account even when I search my account by name .

celgins
Community Member

The same message applies provided to the OP applies to your account. Clients often search for freelancers using filters, and most clients will never search by name. For search term: Front-End Developer based in Location: Pakistan, your profile eventually shows in search results:

celgins_0-1690546071141.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members