🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » My top rated eligible weeks aren't increasing...
Page options
docothedesigner
Community Member

My top rated eligible weeks aren't increasing!!

My top rated eligible weeks aren't increasing, It was dipping even I was working with a client for 3-4months, And now it's zero and my JSS is 86% for a while. I haven't worked on any project in march, But it was same case before.

3 REPLIES 3
deardipu
Community Member

Akash, 

"Akash wrote: now it's zero."

-Now it has become zero, because you was not able to maintain all criteria last 16 weeks. 

"Akash wrote: my top rated eligible weeks aren't increasing."

-Because you don’t meet all requirements like your JSS is NOT at least 90%.

Try to keep good working so that you can meet all criteria including JSS in future. 

NikolaS

Hi Akash

To earn Top Rated status, you need to maintain Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score (JSS) of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. The Top Rated Eligible Weeks metric keeps track of that progress looking at the last 16 weeks as a rolling window. The count is updated every Saturday.

Below is an example of how the count of eligible weeks could change over the course of 6 weeks. In green are weeks with a JSS of at least 90%. These are the weeks counted up to determine if you've been eligible at least 13 of the last 16 weeks. Weeks you had Rising Talent status would also be counted as eligible (green).

egaruth_0-1649505564240.png

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Of course the eligible weeks aren't increasing when you are not eligible...

Your JSS is below 90% and any week during which your JSS is below 90% is "not eligible"

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members