cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a moderator to look at my time tracker screenshots)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 14

Pieter B wrote:

My wife and I have both MacBook pros,

I can't justify a Macbook Pro (I can't justify my 13" iPad Pro either lol) and killing one with with Limoncello would make me want to walk to the beach and keep walking until I get to Croatia or drown, whatever comes sooner.

Pieter B wrote:

- Parallels Desktop (see screenshot) is the saviour for me running certain software I need. Without having a PC, just run it on my third screen

ooohh, that's clever! I may try that.

Total idiot question: Do you really need Malwarebytes with a Mac?

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Pieter B Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
12 of 14

Well our iPad, is 10.5 inches i think? but 13 looks like overkill for me. Had in my hands, but was not convinced. Unless I kept comparing it in my conscience with a Macbook due to its size.

And yes! Parallel desktop is great!

I run a couple of intense programs and sensitive data (finance, stock market and investment banking) and I get like hundreds of decks from companies per year in my inbox - heavy files. I need to be very careful and run a daily sweep on top with Malwarebytes.
It is not mandatory, but there was a time mac was 'almost' immune for hacks and viruses. But those days are over. 
It is more of a validation tool rather than a security tool for me.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Pieter B Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
13 of 14

Hi Petra,

I re-installed the App with the beta version for Mac for tracking, and that seemed to work!
I was working on a document for a client and it took a proper screenshot,

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
14 of 14

Pieter B wrote:

I re-installed the App with the beta version for Mac for tracking, and that seemed to work!
I was working on a document for a client and it took a proper screenshot,

Super! I hoped it would work for you, because it worked for me too Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS