🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Need proof of account closure
Page options
alexhill7456
Community Member

Need proof of account closure

Hi, I need proof that my account that I have just closed ( **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
) has been closed for my next employer, before I can start work and so is urgent. An email will do. 

Thanks,

Alex

(Url:  **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Alex,

Please keep in mind that sharing private details publicly in our Community is not allowed.

I would like to clarify that at the moment we don't have a document that can serve as proof. However, I can confirm that your account is now closed. If you try to log in, you will not be able to access your account since it's closed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Alex,

Just to confirm, did you meant that you would like to open a new account now and continue working on Upwork?
If yes, please keep in mind that this is not allowed and it is in violation of our TOS. Freelancers are allowed to have only one account. If you would like to continue using Upwork let me know here and our team will reach out to you on your new account to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, thanks for getting back so quickly, I have had to create this temporary
account in order to get in touch with you.

The account I would like proof of closure for is my main account that I
closed about 30 minutes ago: ( **Edited for Community Guidelines** 

I just need some proof and verification that this account has been closed
to show my new employer.

Thanks again
Alex

Hi Alex,

Please keep in mind that sharing private details publicly in our Community is not allowed.

I would like to clarify that at the moment we don't have a document that can serve as proof. However, I can confirm that your account is now closed. If you try to log in, you will not be able to access your account since it's closed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Sorry for the public information, I am just trying to get this sorted swiftly. Thank you for your help and getting in touch so quickly.

Alex

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members