cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need to add money to my balance in order to refund my client.

Mohammad A Member Since: Mar 22, 2019
1 of 5

I need to refund a client but I am not able to, because my balance is zero. How can I add money to my balance?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 5

Hi Mohammad,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist you with your request.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ankit M Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
3 of 5

Hi, I want to add money in order to refund the client, please suggest and help.

Could not complete the tasks due to Accident.

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 5

Hi Ankit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
5 of 5

Whenever I hear a freelancer (especially new freelancers)  refunding money it saddens and irritates me. I can certainly understand if the freelancers work was shoddy, half done, and so full of mistakes. In those cases escrowed funds should be returned to the client, But if a freelancer is doing it because they are afraid of a negative review, or if the client threatened them with a negative review, then that is a very bad client, and escrowed funds should not be returned. 

You are a new freelancer and I sure hope that you are not returning the funds because of a fear of a negative review. As long as your work is complete, satisfies the scope of work for the job and is of a high quality, then you should be paid for your time and effort. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS