🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: New support ticket
Page options
jackjunia
Community Member

New support ticket

Hello,

How do I open a support ticket?

I have an issue with returning payments from paypal back to my upwork account (among a few other related issues) which I believe will be best addressed through a support ticket.

Kindly open for me a support ticket 

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Jack,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have already created a support ticket. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via ticket. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello

PAYPAL Request for my name to match with my Identity Document:

PEARL JENNY SEIGEL

I have linked my credit card and have done a withdrawal successfully.

I have changed my Upwork profile from Pearl Seigel to Pearl Jenny Seigel.

I have tried several times to set up PayPal as a payment method.

Upwork site takes me into PayPal, I enter my password then Upwork freezes with a blank screen.

https://www.upwork.com/ab/step-up-verification/connect-with-paypal?code=C21AAGt9nP_tWXyI6tn8IsXqtwW6...

All the best 

Pearl Seigel MBA

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Pearl,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

I am unable to find option for new ticket.

I am meeting all the critaria of top rated freelancer but I am not able to see that tag on my profile. Need help to get that tag. Can someone help me to create ticket around it please ?

Thanks

Hi Nikunjkumar,

I checked your account and confirm that you're still not eligible to become a Top Rated freelancer. At the moment you 0 out 16 Top Rated eligible week.
To learn more about the requirements you will need to fulfill to receive the Top Rated badge, check out this guide. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I also want to open a new ticket but can not find the button/option to open a new ticket/request. 

I have checked this link: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

Here I can see only general information on different topics and a chatbot.

And have checked also this link: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests

Here I can see only the list of the previous requests. 

There is no option to open a new one 😞

Is there something that I am missing?

PS: If the only option to open a ticket is posting on this forum please open one for me 🙂 I will explain the details of my problem in the response to the ticket.

Hi Piotr,

If you use the chat and you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click the "thumbs down" button to see more support options.

If you still need assistance please let us know what the issue is here and we'll be happy to help!

~Andrea
Upwork

Good day to you,

I have a client, **Edited for Community Guidelines** who has hired me for his audiobook, and agreed to pay me in Milestones according to a spreadsheet I have given him.
The total for the audiobook is $1425-00 and the first Milestone is $118-50.
However, the contract has become a mess and it is in the form of a fixed rate contract.
I need **Edited for Community Guidelines** to make a deposit for Milestone 1 of his audiobook but am uncertain as to what I should do, or what he needs to do? The email for my account is **Edited for Community Guidelines** 
We have already had a Zoom meeting regarding his job and have developed good rapport.
Currently, I am in the process of recording CHAPTER 1 of his audiobook but there is no deposit or Milestone for it.

His Job Posting:-
audiobook narration - Male Voice Actor with wide range and excellent mimic talent.

Could you kindly offer assistance by contacting **Edited for Community Guidelines** and clearing things up with him?

Kind regards,
Ian Cullen

Hello Ian,

Thank you for your message. I see the contract mentioned by you is an hourly contract and not a fixed price. You will need to track time using the Upwork Desktop App and do not need milestone payments for this type of contract. Check out this link to know more about the Upwork Desktop App. You can refer to this link to learn how to track time on hourly contracts using Desktop App. If you wish to continue on a  Fixed price contract instead, you will have to request your client to end this contract and initiate a new Fixed price contract with milestones payments as per your discussion. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths