cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No hire, but job is closed , didnt get my connect back!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 42

Thank you for the follow up Mohammad,

The job post you`ve shared has expired and that is the reason why they were closed. Please refer to my instructions in my previous post about when connects are refunded. Thank you.

Untitled
rafsun_ug
Community Guru
Rafsun S Member Since: Feb 10, 2018
22 of 42

I usually don't check connects history but I check my "connects number" in the feed every day...many times. And I don't think you return the connects back in 99% case for a closed job without hiring. As an example, this job was closed today without hiring anyone! 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I should get 4 connects back. But I got nothing!

In the last 90 days, there were many jobs closed without hiring anyone. But I got my connects back only from 6 of them. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
23 of 42

Hi Rafsun,

I would like to clarify that the job you`re referring to was not closed by the client but it has expired. Thank you.

Untitled
mohammadnawazsid
Mohammad Nawaz S Member Since: Dec 28, 2016
24 of 42
Ok, please tell me that if Awaiting milestones is showing any project.....so we cannot get qny project is that correct......please clarify the statement.
g_vasilevski
25 of 42

Hi Mohammad,

Could you please share more details so that I can advise you accordingly? Thank you.

Untitled
e553b858
Best Out Of B Member Since: Aug 5, 2020
26 of 42

i am new on upwork. i have used all my 20 connects. kindly tell when connects will be renew. i dont want to buy new connects

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
27 of 42

Best Out Of B wrote:

i am new on upwork. i have used all my 20 connects.

They won't

Best Out Of B wrote:

i dont want to buy new connects

Then you will continue not to have any connects.

nabeelperwaiz
Nabeel P Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
28 of 42

Hello, I received connects on job closure fot 2 jobs. But now one job is closed by client without any hires showing. So I should get my connects back but I didn't get for this job. The job link is https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~01ff667f7c1e421416. Can someone check this out, or I'll have to raise the issue  some where else.

Thank You.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
29 of 42

Hi Nabeel,

Thank you for your question. Looks like the job post you're referring to is still open, hence why you have not received your connects back. Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
nabeelperwaiz
Nabeel P Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
30 of 42

Thanks, for your response. But the proposal for the job is archived and the status is closed for the job. You can see the file attached.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS