🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » No jobs
Page options
cd10ca1d
Community Member

No jobs

It has been 11 months now , I'm not getting any job or project. I have been applying for jobs and now left with 0connects. Please help and guide if something has to be changed in my profile.

Regards

6 REPLIES 6
1b9493d5
Community Member

This might sound weird, Nida, but try branching out. You seem to have a lot of skill in writing and creating cirriculums; why not try writing blog posts or articles?

It won't be the same kind of work you're used to but, there seem to be a lot of jobs for writing and content creation. Try applying for those and writing for bloggers. It might help get you some work while you wait for clinets to request the work you would normally do.

Thank you dear Grace, I'll definitely try content and blog writing. 🤞 I hope this  will work.

ArjayM

Hi Nida Siddiq,

In addition to Grace's response/suggestion. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

~ Arjay
Upwork
cd10ca1d
Community Member

Thanks for the helpful articles dear Arjay. I'll go through them and I'm these articles will definitely help me.

ashrafkhan81
Community Member

There is something about your statement "now left with 0connects" that tells me you are, probably, not sending out enough proposals. 

How many proposals do you send out each week? Are you boosting "enough"? A lot of people here would disagree with me on the boosting part and many also dislike the feature. But it is a nice feature for everyone, especially those with less experience on the platform, to get noticed. 

Whether we like it or not, proposal boost is here to stay. So, we might as well make use of it! I boost proposals occasionally when I am really & genuinely interested in the project. 

cd10ca1d
Community Member

Dear Ashraf I boosted some of my proposals, but no response 😔

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members