🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: No option to accept milestone
Page options
hinaheed
Community Member

No option to accept milestone

I do have an ongoing fixed contract with one of my clients where I keep adding milestones as we need. Recently he has stopped seeing the option to accept the milestone. I submitted the milestone for work but my client cannot accept it as the contract page does not show anything. The only options available to him are "give bonus" and "end contract". 

We do have to accept the milestone and activate the next. I cant see anywhere where I can open a ticket so posting here so that some upwork support representative can help me for this.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naheed, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Since the issue seems to be on your client's end, and we can't discuss their account with you because of privacy reasons, I would suggest they reach out to our support team directly. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Naheed, I am sorry you're experiencing issues contacting support. Since the issue seems to be on your client's end, and we can't discuss their account with you because of privacy reasons, I would suggest they reach out to our support team directly. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members