๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป Re: Not able to log onto app.
Page options
Joek K Community Member

Not able to log onto app.

Hi?

I seem to be having issues logging into my desktop app. Only displaying a message 'internet connection not detected, Please check your connectivity settings and then restart the app.

Kindly advise.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Joek K Community Member

Hi Goran, Team,

Thank you for the input. However, some of the things I had tried include restarting the app severally with no success, reinstalling the app severally, also using previous versions with no success, clearing cache with no success, using a different network SProvider with no success. I also tried going through related chats in commuity including help article mentioned by Goran.

But the problem is now resolved after a system restore to an earlier date (Windows OS). This issue might have been with my device.

Many thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Goran V Retired Team Member

Hi Joek,

Could you please try logging in from another internet connection and checking if you`re still receiving the same error? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Joek K Community Member

Hi Goran,

Issue still persists.

Bojan S Community Manager

Hi Joek,

Could you, please, refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Joek K Community Member

Hi Goran, Team,

Thank you for the input. However, some of the things I had tried include restarting the app severally with no success, reinstalling the app severally, also using previous versions with no success, clearing cache with no success, using a different network SProvider with no success. I also tried going through related chats in commuity including help article mentioned by Goran.

But the problem is now resolved after a system restore to an earlier date (Windows OS). This issue might have been with my device.

Many thanks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members