🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Not getting any jobs
Page options
ad5e533f
Community Member

Not getting any jobs

Hello Upwork I'm having trouble finding work. Please provide recommendations. I've been submitting proposals for a long time, but nobody has responded. Instead, the majority of the proposals have been closed.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sajanasath
Community Member

Hello Brahmeswaramma M

Optimize your profile and write a good description for your profile. Also, add  Portfolios of your best works.  Make sure your profile is 100% complete. I was in the same situation as you when I start my career on Upwork. Only write proposals for matching jobs and try filter search too. Keep waiting. the best time does not come quickly. Your first client will come soon.

Best of luck!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ugnonny
Community Member

I'm also in your situation. It is not that I'm not capable. I have a great number of skills and ideas that help organizations and individuals just that my proposals are not recognized. May God help me.

sajanasath
Community Member

Hello Brahmeswaramma M

Optimize your profile and write a good description for your profile. Also, add  Portfolios of your best works.  Make sure your profile is 100% complete. I was in the same situation as you when I start my career on Upwork. Only write proposals for matching jobs and try filter search too. Keep waiting. the best time does not come quickly. Your first client will come soon.

Best of luck!

Thank you i will do that

Thank you for your suggestion. I did it and will see how it works. 

bdb6f541
Community Member

Hello  I've been submitting proposals for a long time, but nobody has responded. How to get project. can you please suggest me

Hi Balaji, suggest you also please check your portfolio.

8ded8217
Community Member

I am getting the same problem and your prposal have been declined message is comming to all my proposals. Whats wrong with my proposal?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members