🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Now I am a top rated freelancer on Upwork!
Page options
bilal4382
Community Member

Now I am a top rated freelancer on Upwork!

Yes, Finally I recieved top rated badge on my profile and looking forward to get more success. 

FB_IMG_1684147335352.jpg

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi  MD Billal,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your success. Congratulations on receiving the Top Rated badge! Additionally, I encourage you to check this help article to learn more about becoming Top Rated Plus. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi  MD Billal,

Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing your success. Congratulations on receiving the Top Rated badge! Additionally, I encourage you to check this help article to learn more about becoming Top Rated Plus. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola, 

Thank you so much. So, if I get 10k earning and maintain the jss until I earn 10k, will I became top rated plus automatically? 

abuoviee
Community Member

Congrats man!! More success awaits for you...

Thank you so much for the appreciation 

m_stefkova
Community Member

Congratulations Billal! I recently got a top-rated badge also. I was thrilled to achieve this, but little did I know that it does not equal getting more jobs. My profile is not getting any views, the proposals sent are not viewed, and my optimism is undoubtedly leaving. I wish for a change badly.

Hey I'm shabir Ahmad.

Hi Michaela, 

Thank you for your appreciation. So, regarding the issue I really don't have any idea. But for me actually I'm having few long term clients still now and it helping me a lot. And looking forward to see what changes it can make for me by getting this badge. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members