cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now that the new connects system is in place...

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kelly B Member Since: Jan 1, 2016
11 of 14

I'm just assuming any job I'd want to bid on is going to cost 6. So far I haven't used any, but I'm at the top of the algorithm pile this month.

The feedback removal is the least they can do when they refuse to give us the useful information which would be... if a client would NOT recommend us, why not? What can we do to improve? I'm not sure I'd ever use it though because I think "This feedback has been removed" looks atrocious.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
12 of 14

Kelly B wrote:

I'm not sure I'd ever use it though because I think "This feedback has been removed" looks atrocious.

Though there are freelancers who fly into a tizzy and remove 4.7 feedback because JSS has plummeted to 97%, it's really intended for whackadoodle clients who leave ratings entirely outside of reality or rationality. "feedback removed" looks quite a bit less atrocious than a one-star rating with a multi-paragraph rant (perhaps entirely false) about how the freelancer robbed the client blind, planted viruses in his database, etc., etc., etc.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kelly B Member Since: Jan 1, 2016
13 of 14

Tiffany S wrote:

Kelly B wrote:

I'm not sure I'd ever use it though because I think "This feedback has been removed" looks atrocious.

Though there are freelancers who fly into a tizzy and remove 4.7 feedback because JSS has plummeted to 97%, it's really intended for whackadoodle clients who leave ratings entirely outside of reality or rationality. "feedback removed" looks quite a bit less atrocious than a one-star rating with a multi-paragraph rant (perhaps entirely false) about how the freelancer robbed the client blind, planted viruses in his database, etc., etc., etc.

lol I totally get that... the one client I had in that realm was removed from the site entirely, so any bad things he had to say went with him. I am much more careful now ::knocks wood::

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
14 of 14

Kelly B wrote:

The feedback removal is the least they can do when they refuse to give us the useful information which would be... if a client would NOT recommend us, why not? What can we do to improve? I'm not sure I'd ever use it though because I think "This feedback has been removed" looks atrocious.

lol no it doesn't. Nobody cares.

eta: well, freelancers do but who cares what they think

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS