🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earnings missing
Page options
Joeric A Community Member

Payment Delay?

No federal holiday or Upwork notice but haven't seen my earnings available for withdrawal 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Valeria K Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the bug originally reported on this thread has since been resolved and the earnings became available. 

Due to
another issue that has since been resolved some funds that were supposed to become available on Friday, January 6 became available prematurely. So if you made a withdrawal earlier in the week (January 2, 2023), you have already withdrawn your earnings despite a notification you may have received on the 6th. We encourage you to check your Transaction History report for more details.

The reason why it’s now showing $0.00 is that the premature availability of funds caused your account to have a negative balance and since the issue has been fixed and your funds are now released, the negative balance has been paid off by the amount you have received. Simply put, this means that the funds have been withdrawn earlier than expected causing it to show $0.00 now. If you have not withdrawn anything and you did not see any negative balance prior to the availability of your funds based on transaction history, please contact our support team on this page

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

331 REPLIES 331
Tracie Michelle P Community Member

I don't understand why they posted a messaged the issue was resolved, when apparently it hasn't been. I would feel better about it, if they message they posted advised they were still working on a fix.

Michelle C Community Member

If we can ever get a real support person that is a good question to ask them

It is so frustrating to bet a BOT response that does not address your issue or resolve it.

Samantha R Community Member

I am TR+, my money is also in Review, and the balance available for withdrawal is 0. I don't know what they fixed. You can go to transaction history and see where it says the date, and if it says next Wednesday, then I don't think they fixed anything.

They should not have posted the issue was resolved, if it has not been resolved for ALL TR and TR+ freelancers. I am a TR+ freelancer, and just want to know they are still working to resolve the issue. I can appreciate they are having technical problems, but it was disconcerting when they posted that the issue was resolved, when it has not been resolved for everyone. 

• If I had to guess maybe they fixed the issue that caused the problem but not corrected those that are affected but that's a misleading message if that is the case

* the message

Ana L Community Member

The joke is on me I guess 🤡

3c03cc00_0-1673016594378.png

Joseph J Community Member

LMAO..This can't be real.

Mine shows in review

Hiram K Community Member

great-news-screenshot_2023-01-06_17-56-58.png

😭

Alexander S Community Member

Hello,

Unfortunatly I cannot reach Upwork by any means via chatbot or any other links I used before. I know today January 6, 2023 there is a technical issue with such payments. I looked at status.upwork.com and it was an active accident with resolved timeframe until January 6, 19-00 UTC. Some time ago I received an update that this is resolved but I cannot see any funds available as always to be withdrawen. 

Does anybody could help me understand what is the current state and when it will be fixed?

Ana L Community Member

No one has been able to withdraw as long as I see in this forum

little comfort but you are not alone

Ana L Community Member

We are back as active incident status.upwork.com

Konstantinos X Community Member

Been trying to not vent, but when I'm paying $150.00 every month in fees I expect issues like these to be handled better. It's supposed to be fixed but clearly, a lot of people (myself included) still can't access our funds. 

Jason B Community Member

Still the same issue 😢

Irina N Community Member

After the issue with early payments "had been solved",  I got a notification about my early available payments. Ialso got the email about early payments and with a link to getting paid, but when I go to "get paid" I can see balance is 0, although in the morning I could see the $600 (in review) which I had earned last week.. Now on transactions I can only see the Upwork fee of $30. So where did my money disappear? I have all the screenshots from morning, where those $600 are clearly shown.

Mey A Community Member

Hello everyone, 

had pending earnings, i always receive them on fridays, i received a mail that i got early paymenet but when i check i find nothing, everything has disappeared!

Madel P Community Member

Weirdly enough, the issue on delayed payment is supposed to be resolved by now but my funds are still in review. Dont know what to do anymore, I have bills to pay today 😞

Karen Joy B Community Member

same

3B78137E-EE27-4241-BF5B-9A7F87DE362A.png

I just received an email from Upwork which advised they are still working on the issue, and expect to have it resolved within the next 7 hours.

Elena M Community Member

Community, does anyone experience mismatching numbers in the bill for the last week? Maybe I'm calculating something in the wrong way, but it feels like more dollars are missing after all the commissions than it supposed to be. I filled out the ticket to get some help with it. But curious to check with other freelancers too, for the statistics 🙂 

Ana L Community Member

Now on status, they say that the only contracts affected are those prior to January 1, 2022 (But I didn't even join at that moment lol) and also they updated the ETA from 19:00 to 22:00 UTC

Money will drop on Tuesday at this point 😞

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members