🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Issues
Page options
komal-maria
Community Member

Payment Issues

So my client sent me bonus amount on 07/07/2020 and today its 13/07/2020. 6 days have been passed but still in my reports the bonus amount is pending. Why? I need help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account, and I can see that the funds will be available to you on July 13. The security period applies to all payments and refunds on all contracts. All manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad J wrote:

So my client sent me bonus amount on 07/07/2020 and today its 13/07/2020. 6 days have been passed but still in my reports the bonus amount is pending. Why? I need help.

When you go to your Pending tab, is there a date next to the transaction, on the left? If there IS a date, that's when you get paid.

date.png

If there isn't a date in the left hand column, the client never paid it. It would mean that every time Upwork tried to collect the money, the client's payment method declined.

JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your account, and I can see that the funds will be available to you on July 13. The security period applies to all payments and refunds on all contracts. All manual payments, including milestones and bonuses, become available 5 days after the payment is successfully processed. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank You very much. Yes you are right. I guess I was being a little impatient.

84f7ea57
Community Member

i have same issue of pending payment and Theres date showing 8/12/2021 which means 12th august 2021 and its 12th august 2021 and i didnt get paid. Its still showing In pending.

Hi Farjad,

We checked and it looks like your funds are currently under the Pending tab on your Overview page. This represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability.

Once funds become available in your account balance, you'll be able to use the Get Paid Now button under the available tab and withdraw the funds to the payment method you set up on your Get Paid page, under Settings.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have an issue with payment too. My payment was processed today under ref ID 496843438 ($107.01) but the amount has not been credited in my bank account. What to do?

Hi Khunsha,

I checked your account and saw that you have withdrawn your earnings through a Direct to Local Bank transfer. Please allow time for the said transaction to be processed. It may take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths