🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment Withdrawal
Page options
s0l1tude
Community Member

Payment Withdrawal

Hello, I need assistance on this. 

I have initiated to withdraw my earnings, for the past weeks I was able to receive my payments after 30 mins of withdrawing. But today it's already been more than 3 hrs it still has not yet reflected on my account. I hope someone can expedite this as I badly need the funds.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Princess,

Please keep in mind that  It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Princess,

Please keep in mind that  It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Is there anyway possible to have this expedited? This is the first time that my payment has been delayed. I just badly need it as soon as possible. 😞 

Hi Princess,

Unfortunately no, we can't affect the timing of the withdrawal and how fast the funds will be loaded into your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
roxanneroy
Community Member

I have the same.concern with Princess. I withdrew the funds from Upwork today Dec 29 830 AM and still the funds as of 841 PM has not yet reflected in my account. This is the first time I experience this long kind of delay. Can you please check my withdrawal. Thank you

Hi Roxanne,

I checked and can confirm that the transaction you're referring to was successful on our end. Please know that direct to local bank withdrawals can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members