🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment not received after update payment...
Page options
Faisal R Community Member

Payment not received after update payment method

I just realized there’s a request for updating payment with branch code back at November. I haven’t noticed it for a while. After I notice that, I immediately update the branch code. BUT, now the payment took longer than usual. I always got the fund 1-2 hours after request. Now it has been 3 days and I haven’t got the fund yet. I have difficulties to contact support as I couldn’t find a way to get support. It always redirected bot which is not helping at all.

Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6
Muhammad Zeeshan H Community Member

Faisal R wrote:
I just realized there’s a request for updating payment with branch code back at November. I haven’t noticed it for a while. After I notice that, I immediately update the branch code. BUT, now the payment took longer than usual. I always got the fund 1-2 hours after request. Now it has been 3 days and I haven’t got the fund yet. I have difficulties to contact support as I couldn’t find a way to get support. It always redirected bot which is not helping at all.

Thanks.

Hi Faisal,
Contact to Upwork support at **Edited for Community Guidelines** . I am sure they will solve your problem soon. 

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Faisal,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked the transaction and it seems that it's in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

Thanks for your quick response. I really appreciate with your clear answer. It has been almost a week since my withdrawal effort but I haven't received the fund yet in my account. How can I check with the process? Should I check with the Bank also?

I am curious why it takes so long than usual? I notice it takes longer after I updated my payment method detail with Bank Branch Code which is not there before. Is that changes take immediate effect with the withdrawal timing?

Thanks.

Aleksandar D Community Manager

Hi Faisal,

I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar,

It has been 8 days since my withdrawal request back last week and the fund is not reflecting in my account.. Can I have support ticket regarding this issue ASAP? 

Thanks.

Avery O Community Manager

Hi Faisal, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members