🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Payment not received
Page options
ai0services
Community Member

Payment not received

Hello Sir!
In the morning I had sent the amount of 99$ and 10$ from my Upwork account to my Bank (HBL) account separately.
I received 99$ amount within one hour, But I didn't receive the amount of second transaction that is of 10$.
Kindly release my payment as soon as possible.
And Please let me know what the issue.
Why is it taking so long as the first transaction completed in a short time?
5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Usama,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

this is my first time. i am not get yet my payment.  almost 4 days completed. can you please check is there is query.

**Edited for Community Guidelines** 

Hi Rahmat,

Please keep in mind that  It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
66ecf5bc
Community Member

Hi Muhammad Usama,

As your first transaction was successful, the second will be too. But it has gone in the next withdrawal. You might know that it takes 2-5 working days for money transfer from your account to your local bank. So, wait for these business days. Surely, you will receive your payment within these working days. If not, please let us know again.

Thanks.

Naheedmir

https://www.coupongot.com/

Naheed M wrote:

Hi Muhammad Usama,

As your first transaction was successful, the second will be too. But it has gone in the next withdrawal. You might know that it takes 2-5 working days for money transfer from your account to your local bank. So, wait for these business days. Surely, you will receive your payment within these working days. If not, please let us know again.

Thanks.

Naheedmir

Haheedmir, your a freelancer. It's not appropriate acting like your a Moderator, which is  what it appears your doing. I have seen you do this in multiple threads, so it's clearly not an accident. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members