🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment schedule
Page options
damilolayaks
Community Member

Payment schedule

I saw that my money was automatically scheduled to my local account today which I didn't automate. I noticed it was scheduled for when it's more than 100 dollars but then $80 was immediately moved. I sent a message to support that I didn't want to move any funds away because I wanted to buy more connect and also choose my own payment method. Sadly, unlike every other time that takes 3 days to get money into my local account. It was processed immediately and my money has been sent in naira to my local account. I didn't process this method and I would like my dollar back into my Upwork main account. Please reverse the payment. It's so sad that I can't even get to choose what I want again.  

Upwork, please reverse my fund to my available balance.

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Damilola,

I can also see that a ticket has been raised and forwarded to the appropriate team for review. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further. Please wait for the team to review your case and you should be getting an update on this page once done. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members