🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment verified and My previous clients filt...
Page options
5cc931fd
Community Member

Payment verified and My previous clients filters

Hello, please I have a problem with putting the "payment verified" filter during searching for the jobs, can anyone help me, please?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to provide an update that the bug affecting "Payment Verified" filter has been fixed and we'll be closing this thread.

Thank you for your reports and patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your response,

Looking forward to it

Same problem 😞

Hi Mikhail,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to apply filters. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

I am also facing the similar issue as i am unable to apply filter of payment verified. Can you please help me out

I'm having the same problem: Previous Client and Payment Verified not working, Also 'save search' and 'u.s. only' have been removed from the screen.   I really wish  'experimenting' with the search features on the LIVE production UW system would stop: Major changes to features like this should be announced first

I also am experiencing this exact issue. It really is a pain!!! Please contact me.

I'm having this happen also. Have they gotten back to you with a fix yet????

Having this issue as well. It looks like 'recent searches' is trying to incorporate filtered information, but that's not working properly either.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Matthew, Paul, CJ, and Sana,

I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. Our engineers are looking into this issue and we'll follow up here once we have more information. 

We appreciate your patience while our team is working on fixing this issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to provide an update that the bug affecting "Payment Verified" filter has been fixed and we'll be closing this thread.

Thank you for your reports and patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members