🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment verified and My previous clients filt...
Page options
5cc931fd
Community Member

Payment verified and My previous clients filters

Hello, please I have a problem with putting the "payment verified" filter during searching for the jobs, can anyone help me, please?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi All,

I'd like to provide an update that the bug affecting "Payment Verified" filter has been fixed and we'll be closing this thread.

Thank you for your reports and patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

49 REPLIES 49
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rafca, 

I apologize for the delay as our team had to look into this further. A member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you through an email to assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
5cc931fd
Community Member

Hello Avery, but unfortunately, the problem has not been resolved yet. Can you please help me with it?

Hi Rafca,

Feel free to follow up on your ticket at any time with any additional questions you may have and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
37a32338
Community Member

Hi, 

do you have any idea when the issue of not being able to filter payment verified will be resolved? I am also having that problem. I've also noticed on the mobile app that I can't add skills (it works on the web, but not in the app itself).

Hi Katelyn,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your filters. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
khalidaehaab
Community Member

Dear Upwork Team,

The search filter which states search the job by the previous client is not working in Upwork website, nor in  Android, and neither in iOS.

Please fix the bug.

Regards,

Mohammad Khalid Ibrahimi

Hi Mohammad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Yes exactly, these 2 search filters are not working "payment verified" and "the previous client".

ktechbudz_4
Community Member

I have created a video which you can play https://watch.screencastify.com/v/liBO8FeI6iU57Fu3h4Hx 

So, basically when I clicked on Payment Verified option, the search didn't worked and I see all the projects verified and non-verified. So, please check the issue as it create issues. I saw an error on console which might help. 

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'filterName')
at setSingleOptionFilterChecked (app.342dde89e7f5523c6307.js:2:376426)
at vuex.3.6.2.min.js:6:5905
at vuex.3.6.2.min.js:6:7403
at Array.forEach (<anonymous>)
at vuex.3.6.2.min.js:6:7382
at s._withCommit (vuex.3.6.2.min.js:6:9209)
at s.commit (vuex.3.6.2.min.js:6:7356)
at s.commit (vuex.3.6.2.min.js:6:3371)
at r.commit (vuex.3.6.2.min.js:6:5320)
at selectSingleOption (app.342dde89e7f5523c6307.js:2:379853)

217acd29
Community Member

Hello, My 'payment verified' filter tool doesn't work when turned on. Help me solve this.

AndreaG

Hi all,

I'd like to confirm that this is a known issue and our team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. We'll update this thread once we have more information.

Thank you,

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello Andrea,

Greetings !!

I am having the same issue, When i apply filters to narrow down the payment verified clients , it is not showing me the relevant result. Could you please assist me ?

mohdshafiq9565
Community Member

From last night both filters are not working for me! is there any one else who is facing the issue?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mohd,

If you haven't done so already, can you please clear your browser cache and cookies and try running a new search with the filters enabled? If the issues persist, please let us know.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi there,

I've been struggling to filter by my previous clients for a couple of days now. Please help me in this issue!

Regards, Ashish

Hi,

"My Previous Clients" button doesn't work properly on Upwork search. 

Thanks

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Himanshu, 

This is a known bug, and our engineers are working to resolve this issue. In the meantime, a member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you with more information.

~ Avery
Upwork
263eaec1
Community Member

Thank you, Avery! for a prompt response.

On checking the my previous clients box nothing is happening..cant see the projects posted by my previous clients.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to look into this and assist you accordingly.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

hi bojan

thanks so much..i will reply to the mail shortly

regards

Rahul

Hi Ashish, 

This is a known issue, and our engineers are working hard to resolve this soon. I have asked the Customer Support Team to reach out to you to continue updating you regarding the issue through a support ticket. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Yeah I have done this still facing the problem

I am facing also the same problem. I have cleared the browser cache but not working.
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Md Zakir,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi 

I have also same problem. No Previous client filter working. 

Hi Samreen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Have same issue from today...

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anton,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have been facing the same issue as well and in help center I am not even able to select freelancer option to get further option for help center.

Yeah I have done this still facing the problem

vipsinghhimflax
Community Member

Hello Community memebers,

I am facing an issue since last couple of days, The issue is that whenever i apply the payment verified filter under client info , it is not showing relevant results infact it is not working. I have deleted all the cache and history but still the same issue is happening. Could you please help me to fix it ?

Regards,

Vipin

mohdshafiq9565
Community Member

Hey Andrea,
I am facing a problem with Payment verified & previous client filters can please help me with this. 
you can see in the attached screenshot!

mohdshafiq9565
Community Member

Hey,
I am facing a problem with Payment verified & previous client filters can please help me with this. 
you can see this in the attached screenshot!

Can anyone else facing the same problem?

nira1608
Community Member

Hello, please I have a problem with putting the "Client info" filter during searching for the jobs of My Previous Clients , can anyone help me, please?

Thank you!

gargabhinav07
Community Member

Is it just I or everyone else is also having a problem selecting the "Payment Verified" and "Previous Clients" filters during filtering out the jobs.

769c2a90
Community Member

Hey there,

I have a problem selecting the "Payment Verified" and "Previous Clients" filters during filtering out the jobs.

can anyone help me, please?

Thanks!

Hi Saeed,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members