🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payment
Page options
fb54cf54
Community Member

Payment

Good day! I recently created an account with Payoneer and never realized I have to submit an id for verification. Submitting an id is actually not a big deal however I don't have the kind of id Payoneer is asking me to submit. If the verification of id is at the beginning of registration I wouldn't be proceeding with my account registration since I don't have those ids. I just found out when I already transferred my money from Upwork to Payoneer and now my payment is in pending. Please help me reverse my payment from Payoneer to Upwork again. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
iwan-spillebeen
Community Member

I would suggest you contact Payoneer on this, not UpWork, as this is an issue between you and Payoneer rather than an issue between you and UpWork.  If UpWork already made the transfer there is likely nothing they can legally do to stop it (and nothing they are obliged to do since you gave the transfer instructions).  Your best bet is to work this out with Payoneer and have them reverse the transaction (subject to fees).

attorneysergei
Community Member

1. Contact Payoneer Support: Reach out to Payoneer's customer support to explain your situation. They might be able to offer alternatives for identity verification or assist you with your request to reverse the payment. You can find their contact details on the Payoneer website.

2. Contact Upwork Support: If Payoneer is unable to help you, or if you need assistance from Upwork to reverse the transaction, you should contact Upwork Support. Explain your situation and ask for their help to reverse the payment. Upwork Support can be reached through the Help Center on their website.

3. Update your withdrawal method on Upwork: If you're unable to use Payoneer as your payment method, consider updating your withdrawal method on Upwork to a different provider that doesn't require the same level of ID verification. This could include PayPal, direct deposit, or other options depending on your country of residence.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members