🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Payoneer $2 charges
Page options
khenz211
Community Member

Payoneer $2 charges

Hello, i'm new to this platform, i actually withdrew money from my upwork account for the first time using payoneer and i was charged $2 after upwork cut has been removed from the job i delivered, i just want an someone to please explain what am being charge for, i'm thinking payoneer instant loadout.
All helo will be appreciated, kenny.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ogunmokun K wrote:
Hello, i'm new to this platform, i actually withdrew money from my upwork account for the first time using payoneer and i was charged $2 after upwork cut has been removed from the job i delivered, i just want an someone to please explain what am being charge for, i'm thinking payoneer instant loadout.

Upwork charges you $ 2.00 to withdraw to Payoneer. Payoneer also charges you a fee fr instant load which is in addition to Upwork's withdrawal fee. It will have shown you that when you chose and set up Payoneer as your withdrawal method.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Ogunmokun K wrote:

Upwork charges you $ 2.00 to withdraw to Payoneer. Payoneer also charges you a fee fr instant load which is in addition to Upwork's withdrawal fee. It will have shown you that when you chose and set up Payoneer as your withdrawal method.

khenz211
Community Member

Thank you!

Petra R wrote:

Payoneer loads my funds instantly at no extra cost.

Are some other users having to pay for this?

Though I recall when I first joined Payoneer immediate load used to come at a fee but now it's free for me.

Abinadab A wrote:

Are some other users having to pay for this?

Though I recall when I first joined Payoneer immediate load used to come at a fee but now it's free for me.

It seems to depend on where you are and how you got your Payoneer account /Via Upwork or another way.) My Payoneer account predates my Upwork account, I've had mine since..... hmmmm... 2009 I think, because at the time it was the only affordable way for me to get my book royalties from the USA.

I don't seem to pay the instant load either but I remember a lot of people getting to choose between instant load and next day at no charge, and if I remember correctly, people paid a $ 2.50 fee at Payoneer's side. (Looks like I remembered correctly acording to this article)

2.50.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members