🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » People post illegal/fraud project and seem to...
Page options
alexandernovikov
Community Member

People post illegal/fraud project and seem to get away with it

How about that:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Clearly the purpose of this project is to clock up the ad views counter (although that won't work, youtube is not so stupid). Is that permissible?

Alexander

5 REPLIES 5
alexandernovikov
Community Member

Now this is pathetic:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

"(3) Need "Mass Website Creator" Software"

as well as (1), (2), (4) and (5), with probably more to come. All identical. All having 3 invitees.

i saw it coming 😞 so instead of less spam, we get more spam.

is there a plan on how to deal with it?

Alexander

nyrrielatienza
Community Member

Hi Alexander,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, we’ll share the posts for a review with the team and they will take action if any violations are found.

We know clients at times do not provide accurate information, for a variety of reasons. As a freelancer, we recommend carefully reading the entire job post and using your own experience to determine whether you have enough information, you trust that information, and it’s worth using your Connects to submit a proposal. While we have processes for automatic and manual reviewing of jobs that are posted on the marketplace, unfortunately some jobs that violate ToS slip through. In such cases we do rely on our users to flag posting or messages for violation. Check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs. Let us know if anything comes up.

~ Riri

"using your own experience to determine whether you have enough information, you trust that information, and it’s worth using your Connects to submit a proposal."

By stating that Fraud project is only the freelancer's responsibilty, you deny your team responsibility and you show two things.

First , as a policy, it doesn't matter for you whether the project is fraud or real as long as more freelancers are getting interested with it.

Second, you are getting benefited from fraud projects as now, freelancers need to buy for proposals for offer published on the platforms.

That would certainly mean that your policy has turned toward an unprecedanted greed and an extreme exploitation of freelancer.

Just remember that we are the doers and you are here just to make it easy for us .

Wassim B wrote:

Just remember that we are the doers and you are here just to make it easy for us .

So just how much "doing" have you actually done on this platform? How many jobs, how much money?

dzadza
Community Member

I did quite a lot of work here - and now I'm doing less work and more  "background checks" lol
I realized that I actually spend far more time trying to find a decent job post than doing  what I'm supposed to do...

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members