Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Verification, Phone Number Already used? Help

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
91 of 100

Hi Shane,

Please be reminded that Upwork does not allow users to have multiple freelancer accounts. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about your previous account. I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shane C Member Since: Aug 6, 2020
92 of 100

Bojan,

I pm'd you as requested.

thanks!

Highlighted
Catherine R Member Since: Aug 28, 2020
93 of 100

I am not able to complete my profile because it's telling me my phone # has already been used, but I don't have another account.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
94 of 100

Hi Catherine,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Julianna C Member Since: Sep 6, 2020
95 of 100

I am having the same issue as well, I have tried logging into UpWork with my other emails to check but none worked.

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
96 of 100

Hi Julianna,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Charlese H Member Since: Sep 27, 2020
97 of 100

I am having this issue as well. It says my phone number is already associated with an account and I can not go any further in creating my account. Please help me resolve this.

Highlighted
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
98 of 100

Hi Charlese,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi

Untitled
Highlighted
Rasheeda D Member Since: Oct 23, 2020
99 of 100

I am having the same issue. I closed a duplicate account but it won't let me use my correct phone number.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
100 of 100

Hi Rasheeda,

Our team just reached out to you via ticket to assist you further with your phone number. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS