🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Please, do something with these people
Page options
atreglia
Community Member

Please, do something with these people

Would it be possible for the spam to stop on a Linquistics project?  This is the 4th invite in as many days from the same account.  The first 2 times I turned down the invite.  The last time I marked it as spam and blocked the client.  Now, I just got another invite - same account but different name on the bottom.  This is crazy.  What do I need to do to get rid of these people?  Take a look at their stats:

Activity on this job
Proposals: 50+
Last viewed by client: 2 days ago
Interviewing: 1,099
Invites sent: 23,924
Unanswered invites: 16,443

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anna,

I`m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Could you please share the job posts with me via PM so that I can investigate this further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
researchediting
Community Member

If this is the client I think it is, the most relevant stat may be their multimillion-dollar spend on Upwork.

Douglas Michael M wrote:

If this is the client I think it is, the most relevant stat may be their multimillion-dollar spend on Upwork.

It probably is:  $8M+ spent.  I did block them on the third invite, but they still managed to get through on the fourth one.   So, on the fourth invite I  messaged them in the decline reponse asking them to not contact me because I'm not interested in their jobs.  I guess $8M has it's priveliges.  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members