🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Portfolio Case Study Under Review: Project Co...
Page options
lopezdp
Community Member

Portfolio Case Study Under Review: Project Completed Successfully w/ 5 Star Review

I hae recently completed a project and earned a 5-star review for it and I created a case study portfolio to display on my profile at this link:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

It is the  **Edited for Community Guidelines**that was completed for  **Edited for Community Guidelines** and It still shows up as UnderReview even though the project was completed successfully and after having earned a 5 star review from the client.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I dont remeber my other portfolio projects taking this long to get approved and I am wondering what if anything did I do wrong when uploading that protfolio item and what can I do to get it approved so other clients can see the project to decide whether or not they want to hire me in the future?

Thanks team!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi David,

Please allow up to 72 hours for the review to be complted. If no actions are taken from your client side, the portfolio item will be published on your profile after 72 hours. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi David,

Please allow up to 72 hours for the review to be complted. If no actions are taken from your client side, the portfolio item will be published on your profile after 72 hours. Thank you. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran. Looking at my original post, Im seeing its been edited for Community Guidelines. Im guessing then I shouldnt post details about my clients in here?

Thanks again!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi David,

Yes that is correct. Posting private information publicly in our Community is not allowed. However, if private details are involved you can always reach out to us (Moderators) via PM so that we can assist you accordingly. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members