🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem regarding emails
Page options
tristan38
Community Member

Problem regarding emails

Hello,

I work in here as a freelancer.

A company offered me a mission, and tried many times to invit me on their Upwork page so I would be able to interact on it. The problem is I don't receive any email from Upwork anymore (even if I checked in my settings and all the boxes are selected so I should receive everything).

To accept their invitation, I apparently have to go to my emails.

In addition, I cannot contact Upwork directly because the button "Get help" on the "Help" part of Upwork just refreshes the page.

As anyone ever had this issue? And do you know how to contact Upwork directly now?

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Tristan

9 REPLIES 9
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tristan,

Just to clarify, are you not receiving any emails for the invitation from your client to join their team and manage their Upwork account? Or, you`re not receiving email notifications at all? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your quick reply. I don't receive any emails at all from Upwork.

I have three notifications on my account saying: 

"**Edited for Community Guidelines** 
has invited you to join ---. To view your invitation, check your email.

But I don't receive anything (I checked all my folder, including spams).

Many thanks,
Tristan

Hi Tristan,

Our team just resent your email. Could you please check your email now (along with your junk and spam folders)? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your help.

I checked again all my folders and didn't receive anything (but I received the ones from Upwork Community when I get a reply to this post so I don't really understand what is going on).

Many thanks,

Tristan

Hi Tristan,

Could you please try whitelisting or allowing emails from Upwork so that your email provider doesn't filter them out? If you continue experiencing issues, please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your reply.

I updated the email adress of my account in order to put a brand new one **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Would you please send me back the email Goran mentionned before to this new email adress to make sure everything is okay now?

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Tristan

Hi Tristan,

Thank you for your patience. One of our agents has reached out to you via support ticket with more information. If you have any further questions please feel free to update your ticket with our team.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi  Goran, 

i was unable to use the email which the account was deleted in Upwork, when i tried to register with that email it shows that the email is already in use and when trying to login with that user name it shows that wrong user name.

Kindly guide to get out of this problem

Hi Renuka,

Thank you for your message. Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the registered email address for your closed account?  

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members