🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Problem with the Time Tracker
Page options
cca13f63
Community Member

Problem with the Time Tracker

Hi, fellow Upworkers! I have been working on a few hourly projects lately, introducing me to the TIME TRACKER. However, I have some questions and suggestions regarding the app.

• Does Time Tracker track your Mouse only, meaning it will stop tracking the time if you do not press any mouse button? If so, we, Software Engineers, mostly do not even touch the Mouse for 10 to 15 minutes and sometimes more because the Keyboard is all we need.
  • Does Time Tracker also track your Keyboard along with the Mouse? If so, there are times when we, Software Engineers, do not use both 😅 because we wait for the program to compile, run, etc. And this process sometimes in hours. Even just today, one of my codes ran for almost three hours, and it wasn't even in the TOP FIVE codes of mine.
  • Yes, I never had any payment issues with my clients. However, when the job is done, and the deliverables are ready, we cannot wait for the payment to be processed from the client side to deliver the deliverables as it seems unnecessary, unprofessional and time-wasting. So, we send them the deliverables before payment. But in the case of manual time, there is a possibility that we may not get paid for the job done. So, what should be OUR approach to this situation?
    Fixed-Price Contract does not suit our situation...
0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members