🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Pic Change
Page options
c2e352e4
Community Member

Profile Pic Change

Hello Upwork, I want to change my Upwork profile picture. Please contact me so I can change my profile picture.

Umair
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

Are you experiencing issues updating your profile picture? If you do, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser, then go to Settings> My Profile. Once there, please click the pencil icon right next to your current photo. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Muhammad,

Are you experiencing issues updating your profile picture? If you do, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or use a different browser, then go to Settings> My Profile. Once there, please click the pencil icon right next to your current photo. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
c2e352e4
Community Member

Joanne, I actually changed my brother's profile picture earlier, so my brother's account was suspended by Upwork, so I'm asking you

Umair

Hi Muhammad,

Please keep in mind that we can't share details from another user with you. If your brother needs any help, he can reach out to us here or to our team via one of our Social media channels. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Alright Thanks
Umair
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad U wrote:

Joanne, I actually changed my brother's profile picture earlier

Why would *you* change your brother's profile picture? You're not allowed to access your brother's account!

Is your current profile picture a photo of yourself?

c2e352e4
Community Member

Yes this is my picture.
Umair
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members