🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile Picture
Page options
d0ea3df5
Community Member

Profile Picture

Hello.

I don't feel comfortable uploading my face online, but I uploaded one with a hoodie and sunglasses, and therefore I can't continue the process to start free-lancing.

Can anyone help me with that?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you would like to upload your profile picture with a veil? Do you want to upload picture with the covered face for religious reasons? Feel free to share more information so that we can assist you appropriately.

Please know that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo and your name needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
marc_compte
Community Member

Yes, if you want to get hired, put your face online. Your chances of getting hired without a picture are very low. People already have a hard time trying to find jobs with a picture. Without it, you will most likely only find scams. and you will only waste your time and maybe loose money.

petra_r
Community Member

A S wrote: I uploaded one with a hoodie and sunglasses

Your profile won't be accepted that way. Your profile name also has to be your real name as it appears on your ID documents.

NikolaS

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you would like to upload your profile picture with a veil? Do you want to upload picture with the covered face for religious reasons? Feel free to share more information so that we can assist you appropriately.

Please know that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo and your name needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

~ Nikola
Upwork
d0ea3df5
Community Member

Yes, for religious reasons.

Hi there,

I checked and it looks like you closed your account just recently. Could you please let us know If you want to restore your account?

~ Nikola
Upwork
6eb435ab
Community Member

Hey, I can't upload my profile picture of my full face due to religious purposes. Will a picture of me in a veil me accepted by upwork?

Hi Yusra Edrees,

I certainly understand your concern and you want this resolved immediately. However, I can see that you've reached out to the right department for your concern and a support ticket has in fact been set up. Please allow our team time to review your case and we highly encourage you to communicate through the ticket moving forward so that they can assist you more efficiently.

A gentle reminder, please avoid creating several tickets or posts for the same concern so that the team could assist you more efficiently. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members