🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Profile issue
Page options
9ed1f398
Community Member

Profile issue

I have attached a screenshot of my profile. This dot is sometimes green and sometimes black like now. What is this issue? 

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Abid,

Thank you for your message. It looks like you are referring to the gray got on your Upwork profile picture. The gray dot displays that you are offline/invisible. The Green dot shows that you are online. You can set your profile to online or offline from the Settings page on the top right side of the Upwork page.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Pradeep H wrote:

Hi Abid,

Thank you for your message. It looks like you are referring to the gray got on your Upwork profile picture. The gray dot displays that you are offline/invisible. The Green dot shows that you are online. You can set your profile to online or offline from the Settings page on the top right side of the Upwork page.

Thank you,

Pradeep from setting up my profile is online. I Check daily. I seem that it is any other issue. 

nsna

Hello Pradeep,

I'm facing the same problem. I have tried to follow your instructions but it doesn't work. Please help me to set my profile available it will be a huge favor to me.

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members