🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How I can separate my project catalog in ...
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

Project Catalog submissions by Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted Talent are typically reviewed within 2 business days. If you do not have one of these badges, please note that our current review process is experiencing an extensive delay due to internal efforts to enhance our efficiency and accuracy.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

572 REPLIES 572

Hi Saad,

There is no option to limit the visibility of your Projects to your Specialized profile only.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Prandeep

Thank you for the clarification. I was also looking for the same question and the answer was not really helpful. I think there should be the same feature as showing particular project catalogs as we do with portfolio items. otherwise, there is no use of having personalized profile when a user can see things mixed with two different skills. other profile should be completely different from the old one having nothing from the old profile.

I hope you will convey this message to the Upwork team if they could add this feature in recent future possibely.

Thanks.

abdur_rab
Community Member

I have several project catalogs but none of them rank in search in google or I do not know if any other way my project catalogs reach clients. How does it work? I also can not see any analytics of Impression, Clicks or Visitors in my Project Catalog. Is there anyone who knows better how it works?  

Hi Abdur Rab,

Thank you for reaching out. Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

Prospective clients can easily browse projects, discover the details, message you with questions, and start working with you—all directly from your project. Meanwhile, you’ll be in complete control, managing the visibility and workflow of your projects to leverage the work you’re passionate about. You may want to check this help article as well for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
993d1cc7
Community Member

hello, I have a problem with project catalogue approval. I uploaded it on May 9, but until now there is still no response

please help to check

Hi Andre,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you saved your projects in Drafts. Please know that you need to submit your projects for review so that they can be reviewed. Feel free to check this help article for more information and let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
9a8bf1d2
Community Member

I have created the project but It is not ranking 
can anyone tell me keys how to rank my profile

celgins
Community Member

The projects in your Project Catalog are much like your profile; Upwork's algorithms determine how, when, and where your project shows up in search results. Your project will show up when clients search using keywords related to your projects.

If you did not include keywords (search tags) when you created your project, you can edit your project and add up to five (5) search tags. (See the screenshot below.) The search tags will help clients find your project.

celgins_0-1685481671226.png

19df2ccf
Community Member

Hey!

my project catalog is showing pending approval there is some sort of problem in mentioning the steps . I have reviewed project catalog but its still pending. please guide me.
here is the link; https://www.upwork.com/services/product/1590391603614273536/preview

Hi Faria,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
aleksandramark29
Community Member

Why is there no option in the project catalog for Sourcing and Recruiting?

Hi Aleksandra,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

Another way to get ideas for your project is to browse through Project Catalog. You can see all available categories that may fit your skills and look at what other freelancers are offering. But also think about what you might be able to offer that’s unique or more specialized than what’s already available.

From there, you can start creating a project and let clients come to you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
fbb37fb0
Community Member

Hello, 

I am a new freelancer who has been trying to set up a project catalogue for more than three days now. My hindrance is the project image required before I can move forward. I have tried numerous times with the specifications stated in the error message and from other freelancers who have given suggestions in the forums, all to no avail. I need this to be looked over as soon as possible because it is quite frustrating,

Thank you for your time.

Hi Princess,

Thank you for reaching out and reporting this. We scale images on Project Catalog to 1000x750 pixels, a 4:3 ratio. If your image’s original pixel number is significantly larger or smaller, or the actual size is a much different ratio, it may not look good when scaled. For example, small pictures may look pixelated (blurry or fuzzy) when enlarged.

Please take a minute to carefully review the guidelines listed in this help article when adding an image/video to your project. Let us know if the issue persists with a screenshot of the error from your end, and we'll look further into that for you. We are looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
fbb37fb0
Community Member

Hello Arjay, 

Thank you for reaching out to me. It still doesn't work. I have been trying with the given specifications, 1000x750 pixels, and the error message still comes up. I will attach the screenshot of the error message and the picture that I am trying to upload. I wonder what I am doing wrong. 

Hi Princess,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for the help, Pradeep.
d6a76c1d
Community Member

I have attached screenshots of what I am facing and what I want to become like

Hi Ayaan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. You're on the right page. On the pricing page, scroll down to the “Choose add-ons” section. Choose from pre-populated add-ons, or create your own customized add-on. To create your own, click the Choose add-ons button. Then add the title, description, price, and the number of extra days you will need to complete it. Please note that you can add three customized add-ons to a project. Feel free to check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ashokmehta999
Community Member

I had set up projects many months ago, but so far have not received any order through there. We as freelancers also do not get any stats like the number of impressions, clicks, etc. Has anyone here actually ever got any project clients or is it just faff?

I have got many clients through projects.

Try to refine your projects and be patient. Nothing will happen overnight, you need to be determined.

bb1ef244
Community Member

why dont accept my project becuse new?

Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and I see that you already have 3 approved projects and 2 projects under review which were added today. The approval process can take up to a week. Please be assured that we will notify you when we have finished reviewing.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Im sory relay i dont know thankyou again 

fsafner
Community Member

Hi everybody.

I am a freelance aretist with +10 years working in this platform.

My name is Florin Safner, designer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01121a6cb468b99bd6

However now I'm not looking for work but I need to publish a project and invite someone.

How could I do this? In my freelance UI does not exist some menu "publish a new job" or something.

Please guide me.

Many thanks,

Florin

Hi florin i can help you to post a project on your profile

fsafner
Community Member

Hi Eshan, thank you. Please illuminate my ignorance in this issue LOL I'm lost

fsafner
Community Member

Ehan, sorry for the bad spelling

Hi Florin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, creating a project in Project Catalog is another way to connect with clients and earn. By creating a project, you can craft clear, defined work with set timing, details, and pricing.

We review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages. Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. 

Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
tariqhassan99
Community Member

Hi Upwork Community, 

Do project catalogs helps to get an order and are there any tips to setup the catalogs to the very best? 
Thanks. 

Hi Hassan,

Project Catalog gives freelancers the opportunity to create ‘projects’ which are pre-scoped with price, deliverables and timeline. Clients can then search for these projects via a series of category pages (i.e. logo design) and purchase in just a few clicks. To can learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e1fac931
Community Member

I've never tried the "Your Project Catalog" feature on my profile and am hesitating to try it out. What are the benefits to this? How does it work? I already Googled the feature and read about it. I'm hoping to hear from a freelancer who's already tried this or from a moderator for additional information. 

celgins
Community Member

I think the biggest benefit of the project catalog is that it allows you to setup a pre-packaged service that clients can buy without you sending a proposal. In a lot of ways, it's like an unsolicited proposal that clients can look at and buy if they choose.

Some people describe it as putting your editing/proofreading services in a bottle and placing it on a shelf, where clients can buy it whenever they want. Of course, you will eventually have to speak with the client and work out the specifics, but the "initial" part is done when client locates your project and pays for it.

e1fac931
Community Member

Thank you! 

722c84b6
Community Member

How long does it usually take for Upwork to review projects?

Hi Md,

Thank you for reaching out to us. In general, it could take up to ten days to review project catalog submissions. If your project is still under review by then, please feel free to follow up here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Community Member

yes i am solved

2e433a60
Community Member

Respectable community members, Can I create a SaaS project? I want to launch a SaaS on the Upwork project section. Once a client receives the service, they will need to purchase a monthly subscription to use it. I will host the software on my own server, and they can access it through their subscription. Does this violate Upwork's Terms and Conditions?

Regards,
Alvi.

Hi Alvi,

Thank you for reaching out and raising this query. I've shared this directly with the Projects team for further review. They will surely look into this and address your concern accordingly. I'll keep this thread updated whenever we receive a response from the team.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2e433a60
Community Member

Thank you, Arjay.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members