🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

430 REPLIES 430

Thank you for your feedback. My project has been under review for a few days now and has already been approved. Or do I need to wait for a few more days? Please check what is wrong with my project. Thank you very much!

Hi Serhii,

Projects can typically take up to five business days to be reviewed. I see that yours has already been approved and should now be visible to clients. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
28660db3
Community Member

Yes, my project is approved, but it's not in the Donation Project Catalogue. Please help me to solve this issue. Thank you!

Thanks for letting me know, Serhii. I've escalated this to the relevant team and your project should now appear on the page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ali_absar_k
Community Member

I have created my catalogs yesterday, & Published.

But it still on the pending of approval stat.

Can anyone tell me whats been happening with this.

Or any way to solve this problem.

Hi Ali,

This is normal. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Check out this page if you wish to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b153785e
Community Member

Dear Team,

My Project Catalog its pending please check with your team i hope you consider my request

thanks

Hi Honelegn,

The approval process can take up to a week. Please be assured that we will notify you when we have finished reviewing.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Dear Pradeep,

Thank you so much for your quick response on this matter.

cd8ca41e
Community Member

Hello 

Pls, I want to ask this question about the project catalog. As a new freelancer, how many catalogs am i supposed to have on my profile?

Hi Elizabeth,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer. Please check this page for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
cd7f6a52
Community Member

Hello.

Could someone advise me on creating a good project catalog?

I believe I've included all relevant information and highlighted the strengths of my projects.

Despite boosting them and receiving nine clicks recently, I haven't received any messages. However, that isn't my concern!

My concern is I'm unsure if my project is published and complete.

I know my account is new and lacks a sufficient number of reviews. If that's why I'm not getting clients, I understand. But could there be any other reasons why my projects aren't doing well?

Also, I'm uncertain how clients can contact me to order my projects. Will they message me through the regular chatbox or is there any other way they will connect to me?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

mehboobali93
Community Member

Hi everyone,

I'm reaching out to see if anyone else has encountered limitations with the Project Catalog feature for certain categories.

Specifically, in the accounting and bookkeeping category, many projects require ongoing hourly work, which isn't currently supported by Project Catalog. The platform only offers fixed-price options.

This makes it difficult to showcase services that are typically billed by the hour.

Does anyone have any workarounds or suggestions for promoting hourly accounting/bookkeeping services through Project Catalog?

Perhaps Upwork can consider expanding Project Catalog to include hourly rate options in the future.

Thanks in advance for your insights!

traestar
Community Member

Hey team,

Hope all is well. It has been a while since I've been on the platform. I have recently created a new project and it has been three days now. Wanted to know if you guys need any information to have it active? 

I would like to start promoting the project. Thank you

e81d5c06
Community Member

Hi, my client has already sent the requirements of the project catalog but the page keeps telling me that they are not. What do I do? The client or I have to notify or touch somewhere an option to say that the requirements are already there? Thank you!

Hi Mari Cruz,

I want to check on this for you. Please share a screenshot of the error you are seeing so I can check with the team. Also, please check the notification requesting that you complete the ID verification process. You can accomplish this by clicking the 'Get Started' option on the notification banner. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you for answering, I have already solved the requirements but I want to verify my identity and it won't let me. It does not take the selfie even if I follow all the steps. In the support chat they do not solve my problem of identity verification, the machine that answers me through the support does not help me, I want to talk to a human by mail to help me but it tells me that they do not have. What do I do? Can you help me?

860db911
Community Member

hello Upwork team
my project has not been approved yet under review plz team help my account

82814f2c
Community Member

Hello,

I have created a New Project catalog, and it's also been approved by the Upwork team. But I am getting the following error. Project catalog link is; ( https://www.upwork.com/services/product/development-it-excel-spreadsheet-formula-macro-vba-cleaning-... ).

" Sorry, you cannot purchase projects in the Project Catalog using this account. "

Could someone, Please help with what exactly is this?

Thanks.

Hi Shahid,

Thank you for your message. You get that error when you are trying to purchase a project from your freelancer profile. You need a client account to purchase a Project. Feel free to message us if you have any other questions. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
ashaa990
Community Member

I need to approve my 3 new projects. please approve my 3 new projects

979aa2b0
Community Member

Hello Upwork,

I hope this message finds you well. I created 2 projects and still under review for a long time now. Please i need help on this as soon as you can. Thanks

Hi Ayoola,

The approval process can take up to a week. Please be assured that we will notify you when we have finished reviewing. You can view your project dashboard as well by logging in to your Upwork account to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
15533fac
Community Member

Shahzad isn't taking new orders for this project right now. Here are some similar projects to explore.

how can I chane the parametrs for this issue???is it in my hands or support has assigned tis tag to my project.its been two years i have not taken any orders.

thanks

Hi Shahzad,

I checked your project catalog and saw that it is enabled. Could you please share a screenshot of where you are seeing this error so we can check further? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
39e82ca6
Community Member

Hi,

I'm a bookkeeper and new here. I want to know.

How many projects can I uploaded in the project catalogue  at a time? 

A grand total of 20 Project Catalogs are allowed.

I don't know of any rule that prohibits all 20 at once, however would recommend doing so incase they are completed improperly.

e2a56889
Community Member

Dear upwork, please kindly check my project catalogue and live the projects thanks. 

Click the above Support link if you need assistance.

b6b5a19a
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted  project on 19 April ,It is still in pending for approval.  How many days to get approved this project?

Thank You

Hi Unmesh,

Thanks for your question. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Check out this help article to learn more about Project Catalog. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members