🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

Project Catalog submissions by Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted Talent are typically reviewed within 2 business days. If you do not have one of these badges, please note that our current review process is experiencing an extensive delay due to internal efforts to enhance our efficiency and accuracy.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

550 REPLIES 550
4337d152
Community Member

I completed your solutions 

507cb970
Community Member

I love the answer,it solved my own problems aswell 

Hi Selam my barshir 

17120595046084802147489811040854.jpg

 worke in the morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

1d8481ca
Community Member

Ok next what sir

37d5f6de
Community Member

Please I need help in uploading a new profile photo its not working on my end

Hi Nkechi,

Thanks for reaching out. Are you getting an error message when you try to upload a profile photo?

~ Joanne
Upwork
223b6da2
Community Member

Okay

9123fc78
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project few days ago but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

Hi Oman,

Thanks for reaching out. Please note that when you create a project, we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
049a256e
Community Member

Please tell me how can I get money from client because I have submitted my work he not responding now what should I do 

Hi Naza,

I checked your account and I do not see any active contracts. Could you please confirm if you are referring to the same account you are posting from? Also, share the contract ID for the job you are referring to. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
bca4b278
Community Member

Hello everyone, I'm new to this platform and I'm very happy to be here.

I created a study for my project last night, but it is still under review.

What can I do about this issue?

I look forward to your response, thank you.

Regards.

06b57241
Community Member

Okay 👍

1f081fe9
Community Member

okay

67530b2b
Community Member

Hi, I submitted some projects for approval 10 days before. The approval process typically takes up to 5 business days. Would you be able to check on the status of my projects, please?

Thanks
Mamunur Rashid

Hi, I have submitted 3 projects for approval. Two of these are still pending for 9 days. As per I know according to your legitimate time duration for approval is 7 days. I have reach out to support via email but still not approved.
I am curious to know about it, the reason for delaying and its really frustrating.
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Thanking you,

0371c59c
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on Apr 25, 2024, and the second on Apr 28, 2024, but they are still pending approval.

Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperation.

Please Check My Project Catalog as soon as possible.

Ranking your project on Upwork's project catalog involves a combination of strategies to improve visibility and attract potential clients. Here's a solution-focused approach to help you achieve better project ranking:

1. Optimize Project Title and Description: Craft a clear and concise project title that accurately reflects your service. Your project description should be detailed, outlining the scope, skills required, and any specific requirements. Use relevant keywords to enhance discoverability.

2. Choose the Right Category and Subcategory: Select the most appropriate category and subcategory for your project. This ensures that your project is displayed to the right audience.

3. Use Relevant Tags and Keywords: Incorporate relevant keywords and tags that potential clients might use to search for your type of project. These keywords should naturally fit within your project details.

4. Complete Your Profile: A complete and well-rounded freelancer profile can positively influence your project's ranking. Include a professional photo, comprehensive skills list, and a compelling bio.

5. Maintain a High Job Success Score: Successfully complete projects, deliver quality work, and earn positive feedback. A high Job Success Score boosts your credibility and ranking.

6. Price Your Services Competitively: Set your project pricing based on the market rates and the value you offer. Being too expensive or too cheap could affect your project's appeal.

7. Include Relevant Portfolio Items: Showcase your previous work that is relevant to the project you're offering. This helps potential clients assess your skills and expertise.

8. Regularly Update Your Availability: Update your availability status to show that you're actively looking for new projects. This can improve your visibility in Upwork's search results.

9. Respond Promptly to Inquiries: Timely responses to client inquiries demonstrate professionalism and eagerness to work. Quick responses can positively impact your ranking.

10. Request Client Reviews: After completing a successful project, kindly ask your clients for reviews. Positive reviews can enhance your reputation and project ranking.

11. Utilize Upwork Tests and Certifications: Take relevant skill tests and earn certifications offered by Upwork. These validate your expertise and can boost your credibility.

12. Use the "Promote My Project" Feature: Upwork offers a paid feature to promote your project to a wider audience. Consider using it to increase visibility.

13. Stay Active and Engage: Participate in Upwork's community forums, contribute valuable insights, and engage with other freelancers and clients. Being active on the platform can positively impact your overall presence.

Remember, improving your project's ranking takes time and consistent effort. By implementing these strategies and delivering high-quality work, you'll increase your chances of attracting clients and achieving better visibility on Upwork's project catalog.

exactly this is so accurate and best

hello everyone if you need something and some curries so I will shortout soon and do you work properly and honestly 👍

Thank you so much. I am looking for exactly what it is ! 

hamzapervaiz5
Community Member

Hello, I'm Hamza Pervaiz. I have created my projects before 10 days and upwork take 5 bussiness days to approve it but thay are still underreview. Kindly tell me how much it take time to approve it and why it is still under review.

Hi Hamza,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the delay in reviewing your Project Catalog. Currently, we are receiving a high volume of Project submissions. Our team will review and update your project as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Several factors can contribute to the extended review time:

1. Volume of Submissions: If there is a high volume of new project submissions, it might take longer for Upwork to review each one thoroughly.

2. Manual Review: Some projects might undergo a manual review process to ensure they comply with Upwork's policies and guidelines. This can add extra time to the approval process.

3. Complex Projects: Projects that are more complex or have specific requirements might require more time to review and verify.

4. Holiday Periods: During peak holiday periods or weekends, the review process might experience delays.

5. Verification Checks: Upwork may perform additional checks to verify your account information, payment methods, and project details.

To get more clarity on the status of your project approval and the reasons for any delays, I recommend reaching out to Upwork's customer support. They can provide you with more specific information about the review process for your projects and any potential issues that might be causing the delay.

You can contact Upwork's customer support through their website or by sending them a direct message. Remember, their support team is there to assist you and provide you with the information you need to get your projects approved as soon as possible.

96623ac3
Community Member

Thank you for response,please make it quick

Dont worry, Its take time but after some time its approved.

6b71d370
Community Member

The time it takes to get approval for a project catalog on Upwork can vary depending on a few factors.

First, you'll need to ensure that your project catalog meets all of Upwork's guidelines and requirements. This includes having a clear and detailed project description, relevant categories and tags, and high-quality images or videos.

Once you've created your project catalog, it will go through a review process by the Upwork team. This process typically takes anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on the volume of catalogs being submitted and the complexity of your project.

During the review process, Upwork will check your project catalog for compliance with their guidelines and may ask for revisions or additional information if necessary. Once your project catalog has been approved, it will be visible to clients on the Upwork platform.

Overall, it's difficult to give an exact timeline for project catalog approval, but you can expect the process to take at least a few days and possibly up to a few weeks.

d2a6cf28
Community Member

I never get any responce from my project that i uplode since 20 days ago what i do now please help me with that problem.

Hi Mozammal,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have checked and I can see your first Project was submitted last 25- March for review. Please note that we have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

Rest assured that all project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Arjay
Upwork
96623ac3
Community Member

Hey its been 18 days since i submitted , please replay asap

arooj78
Community Member

Hi There. 
I am facing this problem 1) Review is not appearing on my profile although the contract has ended, reviews are given from both sides & it's more than 24 hours.
2) Project is not getting approved, it's been the 7th day.
3) Consultation is under review, it's been 13  days.
Kindly, solve this for me. Thank You.

Hi Arooj,

I checked your account and saw that you submitted your project on March 31st. We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

~ Joanne
Upwork
arooj78
Community Member

That's fine. 
And what about the review of the completed job? 
Thanks, Joanne.

Hi Arooj,

I apologize for missing answering this question. For reviews on completed jobs, new feedback can take up to 24 hours to appear on your profile. Please check out this article for more information.

~ Joanne
Upwork
4d1c73d8
Community Member

Hello,

I understand your concerns, and I'm here to help address these issues. Let's go through each of the problems you're facing and discuss possible solutions:

1. Missing Review on Profile: If the review is not appearing on your profile despite the contract ending and both sides providing reviews, there might be a technical glitch or delay in the system. To address this, I recommend reaching out to Upwork's customer support. They can investigate the issue and ensure that your reviews are properly displayed on your profile.

2. Project Approval Delay: Waiting for project approval beyond the standard timeframe can be frustrating. While Upwork generally aims to approve projects within 5 business days, sometimes it can take longer due to various factors. Given that it's been 7 days, I suggest contacting Upwork's customer support to inquire about the status of your project approval. They can provide you with more information and assist in resolving any issues that might be causing the delay.

3. Consultation Under Review: If your consultation is still under review after 13 days, it's worth reaching out to Upwork's support team to inquire about the status. Similar to the project approval process, the review of consultations can take some time due to various factors. Customer support can provide you with insights into the review process and help you understand the delay.

For all of these concerns, I recommend contacting Upwork's customer support through their website or by sending them a direct message. They have dedicated teams to handle different types of issues and can provide you with personalized assistance to resolve these matters.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope these issues are resolved for you soon. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

a27a4767
Community Member

My products are still under review after 1 week. Please how long does it take Upwork to approve a project? 

Hi Isaac,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have an increase in the number of submitted projects and reviews are currently taking a minimum of 10 business days.

All project submissions will be addressed on a first-in, first-out basis. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

Our apologies and thank you for understanding.

~ AJ
Upwork
5dca9426
Community Member

Hello, it my second time to post thread that my proposal is going under review. It was told first that it will be solved in 5 to 8 days. But now its more then 12 days. I'm very worried about this. Kindly review this and make  my proposal live.  

Hi Mudasir,

I checked and can confirm that your project has already been approved. You can check the status by going here

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members