🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

Project Catalog submissions by Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted Talent are typically reviewed within 2 business days. If you do not have one of these badges, please note that our current review process is experiencing an extensive delay due to internal efforts to enhance our efficiency and accuracy.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

550 REPLIES 550
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md.Sazzad,

Please allow up to 5 business days for our team to review your submission and update you regarding its status. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
b4bd9f47
Community Member

Hi, i have the same problem 5 days and still nothing 

Hi Filah,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your submitted project. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how you can get your project approved. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while we review your submission. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi, I have the same problem 5 days, and still not approving my gig

Hi Imad,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review your submitted project. Should we need more information, our team will send you an email with details on how you can get your project approved. We appreciate your continued patience.

~ AJ
Upwork

It often takes longer to review projects. But after review, they are either approved or provide a clear reason why they were rejected. Be patient.

My Gig is still pending...!

Hello,

My gig status is still pending.
How much time will it take to approve?

Should I create another gig?

Thanks.

Ayesha zaheer

Hi Ayesha,

Thank you for reaching out. Note that it can take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. However, the team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
de223207
Community Member

Hello sir,

My gig status is also still pending.
Now it's 15 days since submitted the gigs, how much time will it take to approve?

Thanks,

Achmad

Hi Achmad,

Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry for the inconvenience as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. I've submitted a follow-up to the team handling your Project review and please expect an update from them with more details about the status of your Project momentarily.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hello, team 

I've submitted my project almost half month ago, why it is still under review. 

May I know at what time it will be approved? 

thank you. 

Hi Xiaolin,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork

I also have a Project which was submitted a week ago but still it's pending approval. Please help me!

047cf871
Community Member

Hi, 

I am a newly registered freelancer on Upwork. I will like to know more about creating project catalogs.

Thank you.

Hi Itunuola,

We review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

~ Joanne
Upwork
sonya-talukder
Community Member

Hi Up work Freelancers, I need your valuable suggestions regarding my issue. Please help.

I have an approved project/gig on Upwork. One client bought that project too and I got a good review too. I got that project a long time ago. After that, I was busy with my proposal sending and doing projects. Today I went to check the status of my that publishing project/ Gig and it's showing I am not taking on any new project.

But I didn't do anything and I am always available to do any project. then why it's showing?

I want to remove that writing, how can I do that?

Please help me with your experiences to handle such issues.

Regards

Sonia

Are you able to change the project visibility under your Project Dashboard? You can find more information here.

Hi Clark, Thanks for your reply. Now I have changed my gig visibility and it's now visible. 

Hi Sonia,

Thank you for your message. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, Thanks for your reply. Now I have changed my gig visibility and it's now visible.

rizwan_sarwar7
Community Member

Hi community, check my Project Catalog for data entry,  and do support

https://www.upwork.com/services/product/admin-customer-support-accurate-and-efficient-data-entry-ser...

21b4a875
Community Member

Why am I unable to create a catalog of academic writing projects? I have seen tasks for writing theses and research papers on Upwork under the tag of academic writing.

Hi Humayun,

Could you please try using Browse all categories to narrow down your search and find one that makes sense for your project? Note that you should only use the Other category if your project truly doesn’t match any of the offered categories.

Finding the right category is really important to the success of your project. So take time to review the options — you want to make sure clients see the great work you can do for them.

If you’re stuck, you can look at similar projects in Project Catalog to see how they are categorized. Learn more about how to choose a category, plus more tips about planning and creating your project here. Let us know if you still need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
125318d1
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Forum,

I am reaching out to seek assistance regarding an issue I have encountered while using the platform. Specifically, I am unable to update the cover page of a project proposal I have recently submitted.

I understand the importance of providing a comprehensive and visually appealing project proposal to clients on Upwork. However, despite my efforts to modify the cover page, I have been unable to do so through the available options in the platform's interface.

I have followed the usual steps of accessing the project proposal section, navigating to the cover page area, and attempting to make the necessary changes. However, every time I try to upload a new cover page or modify the existing one, the changes do not reflect in the final submission.

This issue is hindering my ability to present my proposals in a professional manner.

Best regards,

Sri Joydip

Hi Joydip,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the challenges while updating your cover page. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
655be748
Community Member

Can you let me know how many projects can be added. What are the differences from the jobs as well.

Hi Faraz,

Thank you for your message. You can post up to 20 unique, feature-rich projects in Project Catalog at any one time. Check out this help page for more information.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks Pradeep:

Its exciting and knowledgable information from your side.

Regards.

Faraz

Thanks again 

5f13746d
Community Member

Hi there!

I nedd some help please. I submit a project three days ago but it did not approved yet. Can anyone tell me how long it will take to be approved? 

Hi Mujeeb,

Apologies for the delay as our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow our team a few more days to review your projects. Should we need more information about your submission, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit the project for approval. Feel free to check out this page to learn more about Project Catalog.

~ AJ
Upwork
87d5677d
Community Member

Dear Sir

I had Created my Project Catalogues & had received approvals from upwork to post them into my Profile. But, even though they were being viewed by many Clients, as shown in Status Views, in the Analytics Section, I am still not getting any Project Orders, from my Project Catalogues, viewed by Clients.

Kindly, let me know, by checking my Project Catalogues, if I am lagging somewhere by any Potential topics & materials I used in my Project Catalogues.

I didnot fully gave Solutions to my Programs & Descriptions in my Project Catalogues, because there might be Hackers moving around, to Utilize others Work.

Kindly, guide me regarding my Project Catalogue's Materials & Descriptions.

Waiting for your's responses.

Regards

Romel R

87d5677d
Community Member

Dear Sir

I would like to mention you that, I had Created my Project Catalogues & had received approvals from upwork to post them into my Profile. But, even though they were being viewed by many Clients, as shown in Status Views, in the Analytics Section, I am still not getting any Project Orders, from my Project Catalogues, viewed by Clients.

Kindly, let me know, by checking my Project Catalogues, if I am lagging somewhere by any Potential topics & materials I used in my Project Catalogues.

I didnot fully gave Solutions to my Programs & Descriptions in my Project Catalogues, because there might be Hackers moving around, to Utilize some others Work.

Kindly, guide me regarding my Project Catalogue's Materials & Descriptions.

Waiting for your's responses.

Regards

Romel R

cc7a5935
Community Member

I'd like to thank Upwork for approving my two projects so quickly because I never anticipated it. sharing my abilities and skills with a successful client with great excitement. having gratitude.

tommy_hanks
Community Member

Hi Upwork team, I want to ask  How I can separate my project catalog into the specialized profile because I created the project catalog for a specialized profile but under the project catalog shows my main profile but I want to show my specialized profile

so how can I do that????

Hi Saad,

Thank you for your message. Your Project Catalog will appear on both the main and specialized profiles. This means that you can reach a wider audience and increase your chances of getting hired. If you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to message us. We are always happy to help you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you for your reply but I want to add a project catalog for my specialized profile but in the project catalog shows my main profile instead of my specialized profile

Hi Saad,

There is no option to limit the visibility of your Projects to your Specialized profile only.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Prandeep

Thank you for the clarification. I was also looking for the same question and the answer was not really helpful. I think there should be the same feature as showing particular project catalogs as we do with portfolio items. otherwise, there is no use of having personalized profile when a user can see things mixed with two different skills. other profile should be completely different from the old one having nothing from the old profile.

I hope you will convey this message to the Upwork team if they could add this feature in recent future possibely.

Thanks.

abdur_rab
Community Member

I have several project catalogs but none of them rank in search in google or I do not know if any other way my project catalogs reach clients. How does it work? I also can not see any analytics of Impression, Clicks or Visitors in my Project Catalog. Is there anyone who knows better how it works?  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members