๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป Project Catalog
Page options
Md. Raju A Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Nikola S Moderator

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesnโ€™t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
Anika T Community Member

Hello. So I've submitted two projects in my project catalog for reviewing on the 15th and 16th July. I haven't heard back regarding their approval/disapproval status yet. It's been a week.

Can someone please look into this? 

Thanks for your time. 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Anika,

Thank you for your message. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Feel free to reach us if your project is still under review by July 25th.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Anika T Community Member

Hi Pradeep. Thanks for the response. I think it has already been 4 business days (or 5). I submitted them on 15th and 16th. A news should be here in a day or two. But thanks, I'll be in touch if I don't hear back by 25th. 

Meysam H Community Member

My project catalog is in pending for more than 10 days .
Please approve it.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Meysam,

I checked and it looks like your Catalog Project was submitted on the 17th. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~Andrea

Ok.thank you

Hi Please check my project catalog. it is in pending approval for 10 days

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Meysam,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that your Project submission is already approved now.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Maryjane N Community Member

Hello!

Has anyone expressed delays with the project catalog review? It's already five business days and mine is still being reviewed.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Maryjane,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesnโ€™t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.  If you don't receive feedback after five business days, let us know so that our team can look into it for you. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

You can also communicate with our team through this support ticket that's been set up about your concern. Our team will surely review your account and assist you accordingly. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Gulfam I Community Member

I have submitted my first project on July 17, 2022. Today is July 22 and Its still in pending approval. Why is it taking long time? what should I do now?

Hi Gulfam,

Thank you for your message. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesnโ€™t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.  If you don't receive feedback after five business days, let us know so that our team can look into it for you. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Maryjane N Community Member

Hello, it's been five business days and my project catalog is still in review. Is there a reason why?

Umair A Community Member

I have submited my project catalog 15-jul-2022.  It's up to 7 days and it still pending for approval kindly let me know what's the problem with this 

Hi Umair,

Thank you for your message. When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesnโ€™t violate our Terms of Service. Note: Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.  If you don't receive feedback after five business days, let us know so that our team can look into it for you. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Syed Zuhair Abbas Z Community Member

Hi,

I need help my project has been pending for more than a week now. What to do?

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Syed,

I've followed up with the relevant team and they will be sending you an email soon with the result of your Project review. Kindly follow up with them should you have additional questions.

~ Luiggi
Syed Zuhair Abbas Z Community Member

It got rejected because of image i changed and have applied for approval again. Is this going to take another week now?

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Syed,

Thank you for your message. Yes, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Saad A Community Member

Hey, 
My project is in pending for the last 5 days I submitted the project on July 19. I didn't get any kind of changes email from Upwork.

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Saad,

Thank you for your message. Please allow 5 business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Trent L Community Member

Hello,

I have resubmitted a project that was initially denied.  I fixed the issues and resubmitted the project.  It has now been under review for 7 days.  What do I need to do to get this project approved?  Thank you!

Afolabi D Community Member

I submitted a Project (Gig) on July 19, 
After 5 days, I was asked to verify my ID which I did and the verification was accepted. 
but I found out that my Projects are in Draft. 
I re-submitted and it started counting another 5 days. 

Can this be resolved pls? I don't want to wait for a whole ten days to get my project approved. 
Thanks. 

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi Afolabi,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concern. Please note that all projects submission are reviewed in the order in which they are received in the queue. Please allow 5 business days for our team to review your project.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Afolabi D Community Member

Hi, I have submitted the project for over 7 days now, no response has been given about it. 
I only found it in draft today which is the 7th day. 
Then, I re-submitted. Do I have to wait for another 5 days again?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members