🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Project Catalog
Page options
raju42
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hello everyone, I have question to you. Client purchased my project catalog, After get the requirement I started work. Client was happy to my work, He asked for revision and I gave him couple of revisions. Then client asked for the final file, After provide the final work then client showing some lame excuse that he don't want to pay me.

Is there any solution? How can I get paid from a project catalog?

Thanks, Raju

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Md. Raju,

Project Catalog is where you let clients come to you. When you create a project, it displays as a listing that clients can open to learn more. Clients find you by searching for the skills and services you offer.

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

NOTICE:

We are currently receiving more projects for review than usual. Please allow us longer than usual to review your project.

Update: 

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

999 REPLIES 999
zuhairabbas1992
Community Member

Hi,

I need help my project has been pending for more than a week now. What to do?

Hi Syed,

I've followed up with the relevant team and they will be sending you an email soon with the result of your Project review. Kindly follow up with them should you have additional questions.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

It got rejected because of image i changed and have applied for approval again. Is this going to take another week now?

Hi Syed,

Thank you for your message. Yes, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
23e0650d
Community Member

Hey, 
My project is in pending for the last 5 days I submitted the project on July 19. I didn't get any kind of changes email from Upwork.

Hi Saad,

Thank you for your message. Please allow 5 business days for your project to be reviewed.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
0be2d746
Community Member

Hello,

I have resubmitted a project that was initially denied.  I fixed the issues and resubmitted the project.  It has now been under review for 7 days.  What do I need to do to get this project approved?  Thank you!

2fdc9c25
Community Member

I submitted a Project (Gig) on July 19, 
After 5 days, I was asked to verify my ID which I did and the verification was accepted. 
but I found out that my Projects are in Draft. 
I re-submitted and it started counting another 5 days. 

Can this be resolved pls? I don't want to wait for a whole ten days to get my project approved. 
Thanks. 

Hi Afolabi,

Thank you for your message. I understand your concern. Please note that all projects submission are reviewed in the order in which they are received in the queue. Please allow 5 business days for our team to review your project.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, I have submitted the project for over 7 days now, no response has been given about it. 
I only found it in draft today which is the 7th day. 
Then, I re-submitted. Do I have to wait for another 5 days again?

Hi Afolabi,

Yes, if you resubmit, please allow up to 5 business days for your project submission to be reviewed.

~Andrea
Upwork
2fdc9c25
Community Member

I resubmitted after seeing it in the draft. I initially submited on July 19th. 
I found it in the draft section today but no response was given by upwork. 

Afolabi, please check your email. If your project was not approved, that's where you would find our team's notification with advice on how to correct it.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello, 
My project dashboard is restricted. I reached out to the support but no response has been given for over 48 hours. 

Hi Afolabi,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I have reached out to the team and submitted a follow-up. Kindly expect an update through this support ticket shortly and don't hesitate to communicate if you need further assistance. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
daniyal_ali1
Community Member

Hi

I make changes to my existing project and make new ones in my project catalog but my project is still pending for almost 7 to 10 days . Please Help or suggest something how much time is needed to approve it.

Thanks,
Daniyal Ali

Hi Daniyal, please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Please keep in mind that business days do not include weekends and holidays. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~Andrea
Upwork
63be5a7d
Community Member

Hello everyone, I created my project catalogue and I understand it takes 5 business days for approval.

Can I still go ahead to bid and submit proposals while is under review? I need answers.

Thanks!

Hi Gideon,

Yes, you can! Project Catalog is a different way to work from the marketplace and you don't need to have a Catalog Projects in order to submit proposals with your profile.

~Andrea
Upwork
b98c9fe5
Community Member

Hi, I created some project catalogs on 20th July 2022. It's been more than 5 business days and I haven't received any email from Upwork for either approval or rejection of the project catalogs. Also when I click on the project catalog option from the top drop-down menu, it directs me to a page showing the error that the feature is not available. I've attached the screenshot of the error page. Please let me know why I'm getting redirected to the error page and why I haven't received any email from Upwork regarding my projects after 5 business days.

Best,

Ayesha

Hi Ayesha,

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't received any notifications about the status of your Project Catalog. I'll have one of our team members reach out to you via a support ticket. Don't hesitate to communicate if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Community Member

Hello!

I have submitted a project of Accounting/ Bookkeeping service for review on 21st July. Today is 29th July and the project is still Under review. As far I know Upwork takes around 5 working days to review a project. But it's more than 5 working days.

What can I do about it now?

Hello Mehedi,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that your Project is still in review. Please note that all Project submissions are reviewed in the order they are received in the queue. Currently, we have a high volume of Project submissions and the team is doing its best to review them as soon as possible. Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d617befe
Community Member

i posted my project for approval on the 22th of the month as of today the 29 th the project is still under review . what's the problem here ? isn't supposed to take 5 business days ?

d617befe_0-1659087312688.png

and if i edit the project will it take another 5 days to do another review (haven't edited the project )

Hi Wannes,

Thank you for your message. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for your project to be reviewed. Feel free to message us if your project is still not reviewed by Monday.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

it has been more tha 5 bussines days why does it need to take that long until monday 

what is the problem my project is pending approval since the 21 of july and my identity since the 27 th now im getting this warning

"Action required: Verify your identity by 08/04/2022 UTC"

Hi Wannes,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for the inconvenience this delay may have caused you. Please allow our team time to review your project submission and let us know if you still haven't received an update by Monday. We'll look further into that for you.

I have reached out to the team handling your ID Verification and I'm pleased to inform you that it's been approved. Let me know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d6f3a787
Community Member

Hi Upwork Staff !

My Upwork project catalog is still pending for more than five days, please check it and let me know if there is any mistake.

Thanks and Regards 

Areeba M.

Hi Areeba,

Thank you for your post. Please note that it may take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Feel free to message us if there's still no update with your project by Monday and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
zuhairabbas1992
Community Member

Hi,

My project catalog was pending before then after many days i posted here and they rejected it due to some errors. I fixed the errors and again it's been so many days and the status is still pending. Is this going to take forever?

Hi Syed Zuhair Abbas,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for the inconvenience this delay may have caused you. Please allow our team time to review your project resubmission and let us know if you still haven't received an update by Tuesday. We'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
91eb6e9e
Community Member

Hello it have been 7 days since I submitted my projects and none of them have been approved yet but in the page it says it can take up to 5 days but it has been way more.

Hi Oliver,

Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. Please keep in mind that business days do not include weekends and holidays. To learn more about Project Catalog, click here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
91eb6e9e
Community Member

It has been five business days and more and yes I know it doesn't include weekends and holidays I send in the request the 27.

Hi Oliver,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Currently, we have a high volume of Project submissions and the team is doing its best to review them as soon as possible. However, I can see that you've reached out to our support team with the same concern and a support ticket has been created. Rest assured that you will be getting an update with more information once they have this reviewed and please don't hesitate to communicate if you have other concerns. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
91eb6e9e
Community Member

So basically it is going to take more than 6 days?

91eb6e9e
Community Member

The only thing I see here is upwork people telling everyone that it can take up to 5 businesses days we all know that we are here because it has been more than 5 business days to get answers not get told what we know already I been waiting 7 business days now 

Hi Oliver,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. I can confirm that your concern has been forwarded to the appropriate team and please expect an update on this page. Feel free to communicate if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
a962bef9
Community Member

I submitted two project proposals for fashion tech packs and fashion illstrations on 07/26/2022. It is now 08/04, 2022 and I still don't have a clue whether or not the project has been reviewed. It does not say approved or rejected, just that approval is "pending."

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members