🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: how to find promo code upwork
Page options
fidele_rosine
Community Member

Promo Code, connects to buy, free connects

Good morning dear freelancers,

Since the may 28th, I am waiting for my 60 connects, as usual, but nothing yet, So impossible to submit proposal; as a Top Rated freelancer with 5 years on Upwork, all I wish is an explanation...They said that I should buy the connects, but When I want to do so, they ask me PROMO CODE which is given my email only, as they said, I wonder with this? What is the logic in this PROMO Code? Why other freelancer have still have their connects freely and not me? Why other can have a Promo Code and not me?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Irfan,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get these emails, you can send a request to the Upwork Support Team so you can start receiving marketing emails again. You can always unsubscribe at any time.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,020 REPLIES 1,020
sikander4ever
Community Member

Hi Petra, I have 23.90$ in my upwork balance, I want to upgade my account to upwork plus , But when i click on activate upwork plus it's asking for master card / paypal account, why don't the charge from my balance? how can i activate upwork pluse .. please help . Thank you !

Hi Sikander,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your membership plan. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
5efa0998
Community Member

Hello Upwork team,

I would like to purchase Upwork freelancer plus with a promo code or discount code. Please provide me with a promo code or discount code for further processing. Or share ways how can I get it or related facility.

Thanks
Muhammad Asif

Hi Muhammad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thanks for your interest!
~ Joanne
Upwork
80721a87
Community Member

I need promo code

2167b9aa
Community Member

The system is insisting a promo code

Hi Melissa,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, Upwork sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. Please submit this form​ to ensure you get the marketing emails, and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

That said, the promo code field is optional and not mandatory. You can leave that field blank and proceed with upgrading your membership plan.

~ Arjay
Upwork
husnainmuhamma67
Community Member

Hey Avery,

how  can get promo code again because unfortunately i cleared email inbox. please help me 

Hi Muhammad,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
sharna_akter
Community Member

I also need promo code solution. I need free promocode to update my member plan.

Mrs. 😧

You do not have a promo code.

You will not receive a promo code.

Leave that field blank.

hamzamuhammad66
Community Member

how i can see my promo code

re: "how i can see my promo code"

You do not have a promo code. Leave that field blank.

blasiusego
Community Member

What is my promo code in upwork

Ego B wrote:
What is my promo code in upwork

You do not have a promo code. Leave the field blank

pashazade-rufana
Community Member

Hi,How do I get promo code for plus membership?

Promo codes apply if you've received one by email.  I have yet to see a promo code for the freelancer plus package. 

mohammodakbar
Community Member

how to find promo code upwork

Mohammad A wrote:

how to find promo code upwork

You don't have a promo code. Leave the field blank.

Suggestion to Upwork...

Could you possibly make this field an expanding section?  Instead of having a "Promo Code" input box on the page, perhaps hide it and add a clickable "Add Promo Code" link that makes the field appear?

Would be easier for new workers to understand it is optional.

pronobsarkar30
Community Member

Please give me promo code

Hi Pronob,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. If there are any offers to get a promo code, Upwork will send it via email, at events, and through partnerships. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Simply ignore that field and scrill down past "apply"

ignore promo code.png

56bf0a45
Community Member

Hi Dear,

I long to know how can I find Upwork Promo Code?

I see it when buying connets

Hi Dini,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form,  and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
khanemon65
Community Member

how to find promo code upwork.

Emon: you don't have a promo code and you will not receive one.

Leave that field blank.

bbc8417a
Community Member

Hi  there,  how do I get free connects 

Hello Esther,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Here are the ways you can earn free Connects:

• You’ll receive 40 free Connects when you register for Upwork for the first time
  • You’ll receive 30 free Connects if you earn a Rising Talent badge
  • You’ll receive free Connects (the number can vary) when you win an interview with an established client on Upwork. (To prevent gaming, we aren’t sharing all the details of what we consider “established.” In general, it’s a client who has hired and spent on Upwork in the past.)
  • You’ll get a one-time Connects bonus if you complete an Upwork Skill Certification
~ Luiggi
Upwork
973d3c54
Community Member

How do I get a Promo code for Upwork? If you know please tell me.

Hi Muhammad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thanks for your interest.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
dcd018d3
Community Member

How can I get the promo code please tell me

Hello Muhammad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Thanks for your interest.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
d6599821
Community Member

Hi,

How do I get the promo code while buying connects?

Hello Carol,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1654b6d4
Community Member

How do I get the promo code please tell me!

Hi Md,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
youges72
Community Member

HOW TO FIND A PROMO CODE
petra_r
Community Member

Yougesh J wrote:
HOW TO FIND A PROMO CODE

You don't have a promo code. Leave the field blank.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members