🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Promo Code
Page options
mahersanaullah35
Community Member

Promo Code

How can I get a promo code regarding membership plans or purchasing connections? Is there any specific date for promo codes? Let me know please. Thanks in advance
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:
How can I get a promo code regarding membership plans or purchasing connections? 

You can't.

If you want more connects, buy them like everyone else.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad S wrote:
How can I get a promo code regarding membership plans or purchasing connections? 

You can't.

If you want more connects, buy them like everyone else.

7bb3a47b
Community Member

Happy New Year Petra. You are golden adviser to me.

drupaldev92
Community Member

Is there any person, who have the promo code for Upwork.

I need to redeem it, Please let me know, it will be very big Help because I need it every month or twice a month.

Drupal D wrote:

Is there any person, who have the promo code for Upwork.

No

How did you get your profile verified as "Drupal Developer" when your name is Samir?

fahadtcl
Community Member

Hello, I think most of people getting confused once they buy from cell phone connects. Because you will see only Apply Button i think. For buying connects normal you must use Browser not app. I was also confused that i can't buy connects without promo code hehehe.

Hi Fahad,

We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Periodically, offers are sent by Upwork via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form,  and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

However, you can still purchase Connects without having a promo code. Connects cost $0.15 (USD) each and are sold in bundles of 10, 20, 40, 60, and 80. Agencies can also purchase bundles of 150 or 300, if their balance allows. To purchase additional Connects:

1. Go to Settings
  2. Select Memberships & Connects
  3. Click Add More Connects

Feel free to check this help article for more details. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

ME ALSO SUFFERING WITH THE SAME ISSUE.AT THE TIME OF BUYING CONNECT THE AT FIRST SHOW "ENTER PROMO CODE" BUT UPWORK SUPPORT TEAM CAN'T HELP ME.REPETEDLY SAME PROCESS .REDIRECT THE PAGE.BUR THE OPTION 'PROMOCODE" I AM FEDUP

Hi Mustafizur,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. Unfortunately, we don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Please note that Promo Codes are offered through email at Upwork events, or through partnerships that can be used as discounts when purchasing Connects. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please submit the following form and we’ll add you to the list! You can always unsubscribe at any time.

~ Arjay
Upwork
4e49f234
Community Member

Thank ror response .But how i will buy connect ?same option is arising " enter promo code'

Hi Mustafizur,

Adding a promo code is not a required step. You can skip that part and proceed with completing your purchase of Connects. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
4e49f234
Community Member

Very fine for answering .But then arise another issue. That is very bad experiences. My debid card  is with balance and it is with  multi currency.It told  me to choose a alternative payment method.  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members