🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Removal of Lifetime Earnings
Page options
tlsanders
Community Member

Removal of Lifetime Earnings

Has this data point been stripped out intentionally with the new emphasis on recent earnings, or is it a glitch that every freelancer's total earnings are displaying as $NaN? 

One of my tech-savvier colleagues filled me in on what that means, but I still don't know whether it's happening due to a bug or because Upwork disabled that field intentionally.

6 REPLIES 6
versailles
Community Member

It's a bug. It was a bug that has been fixed.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless

Rene K wrote:

It's a bug. It was a bug that has been fixed.

Fixed when? I looked at my profile again immediately before posting this question and it still said $NaN

ETA: And still now. Checked on my Chromebook in case it was a caching issue. Still $NaN

Must be a US-only bug 🙂 From here it looks all good:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
lucioric
Community Member

It appears a bug. I am a web developer and know that sometimes such things happen. And sometimes that appear in specific devices, or locations. I, on Windows 10, Chrome, from Mexico did not get that bug in my lifetime earnings.

When I look at my profile from my freelancer account (even viewing it as others see it), I can see my lifetime earnings. But, when I look at any freelancer profile from my client account, I see the $NaN.

I can see their lifetime earnings when I'm looking at the listing of freelancers in search, but not when I click through to a profile. 

Hi Tiffany,

Thank you for reporting this to us. Our team is already aware of the issue and is working on fixing it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members