🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Revert payment to Payoneer (my Payoneer accou...
Page options
artem-gurzhiy
Community Member

Revert payment to Payoneer (my Payoneer account closed and cannot be reopened)

I've read similar topics, and they have answers like "Upwork support will contact you".

I haven't been using Payoneer for a while and after first login it told me to reset password, setup 2F-auth, etc. Everything seemed to be fine. I initiated small payment $50 to test if Upwork still remember my Payoneer account. It worked. Funds are shown in Payoneer in pending state. But now, in peding section, Payoneer decided to show the message, that my account is blocked due to inactivity. Support sent me reply message that account cannot be reopened and I should create new account with new email address.

I'd like to revert those $50 back to Upwork. (or whatever is left after transaction fees).

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Artem,

I'm sorry to hear about all that. I checked the transaction and as it's already been processed from our end, you need to check with Payoneer support regarding your funds.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Artem,

I'm sorry to hear about all that. I checked the transaction and as it's already been processed from our end, you need to check with Payoneer support regarding your funds.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks for checking that!

Would be great to reach human on Payoneer side - seems that every support request is processed by script with template answer.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members