🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Rising Talent Badge
Page options
Bogdan S Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hello,

I read the article about the Rising Talent Badge and met all the requirements but still didn't get one. I have had 8 clients and my profile is looking pretty good. Am I doing something wrong or is it a normal thing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Valeria K Community Member

Hi Bogdan,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It also looks like you're on your way to earning your Job Success score.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

594 REPLIES 594
Mehr Un N Community Member

Hello! I wanna take Upwork readiness test but I couldn't find the option readiness test. Please guide me on what to do.

Andrea G Community Manager

Hi Mehr,

Please note that the Upwork Readiness Test is being discontinued as a requirement for the Rising Talent Badge and from the platform in general. Please see this announcement for more information. 

~Andrea
Apinia R Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I just found out that my Rising Talent Badge disappeared from my Profile Page. 

Would you tell me please what was wrong with it?

Thank you very much

APR

Sophie A Community Member

Threr was nothing wrong with it.

You have reach the next level, you have a Job Success Score (JSS) now.

Apinia R Community Member

Oh, I see 😊

Thank you for the clarification, Sophie 🤗

APR

MD.Ashraf Uddin N Community Member

I opened this account a long time ago but I didn't know much about you but already I got a lot of idea about you but after asking myself some questions and recharging I found out that those who are opening new accounts are rising talent and a new freelancer gets it more. Can work with initiative it is no doubt a good initiative in Upwork but I have not worked you for long time for my skill development for which now what are the chances of getting my rising talent if I want to continue work from now which is my web design and development related skill development After doing this I updated my profile to tell you what are my chances of getting Rising Talent?

Thank you all so much for your patience in reading this issue of mine and have a nice day

Pradeep H Moderator

Hi MD. Ashraf,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Shakir A Community Member

Hello,

Once I got a raising talent badge but it is not visible on my profile now. Please guide why I can't see it and how I can display it again.

Thanks.

Luiggi R Moderator

Hi Shakir,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.
~ Luiggi
Md Shahadat H Community Member

I want my Rising Talent badge back, so what is the process to get it back? It was removed from my profile, so if there is a method to get it back, then please let me know.

Nikola S Moderator

Hi  Md Shahadat,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.
~ Nikola

i have already rising talent badge, but recent it is gone, here i attached the proof, please get back my rising talent badge.

Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hi Md Shahadat,

I'm sorry to hear that the Rising Talent Badge has been removed from your profile. Please note that the Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. However, this process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
Salman N Community Member

Hi Arjay, 

I have been going through the same trouble. It was so exciting for me to get the Rising Talent badge but I didn't recieve any mail or notification from upwork(more than 48hours have passed) and i recieved no connects as well. I want to know if I am actually a Rising Talent or is it just showing on my profile due to some error. 

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Salman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked this for you and it doesn't look like you're qualified to have the Rising Talent badge at the moment.

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here.

~ AJ
Upwork
Mubdi H Community Member

Hello i have received my Rising Talent badge 2-3 days ago but I checked my connects history and I could not see any more connects added to my account, please add my rising talent badge connects as I have ran out of connects already, it would be really helpful, Thanks!

Hi Mubdi,

Thank you for reaching out to us and congratulations on receiving a Rising Talent Badge. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Aisen S Community Member

Hello 

Why I didn't receive 30 connects when I earned Rising Talent badge?

Hi Aisen,

Firstly, Congratulations on receiving your Rising Talent Badge. I'll have one of our team members review your account and assist you via a support ticket. Kindly expect an update on this page once it's been fully reviewed. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Chander M Community Member

Namashkaram! 🙏 Warm greetings to everyone! I'm finding it difficult to understand how to get rising talent badge? Read the FAQs and yet I couldn't land that badge even after following everything. Also will 1 year working on Upwork with atleast $1000 earning ensure top rated badge? Kindly answer these questions experienced seniors!

Regards,

Chander

Hi Chandler,

We appreciate your enthusiasm in achieving this badge. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

However, I have checked your stats and it looks like you already got a 100% Job Success Score which means that you can start working toward Top Rated status. We wish you the best of luck and keep up the good work!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Bojana K Community Member

I recently got a raising talent badge and didn't get 30 free connects, also didn't get 10 free connects for my basic plan this month, when do you award these free connects? also, didn't get my 10 free connects when I had my first interview.

Hi Bojana,

Thank you for reaching out to us and congratulations on getting your Rising Talent Badged. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Bojana K Community Member

thank you, raising talents connects are sorted!

also, could you check if my interview I had on 21.09. was worth 10 free connects.

Also, when in the current month do you award 10 free connects to basic members?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members