🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent Badge
Page options
1cf5e6f7
Community Member

Rising Talent Badge

Hello,

I read the article about the Rising Talent Badge and met all the requirements but still didn't get one. I have had 8 clients and my profile is looking pretty good. Am I doing something wrong or is it a normal thing?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Bogdan,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. It also looks like you're on your way to earning your Job Success score.

Update:

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

594 REPLIES 594
a294f4a4
Community Member

Hi Guyz!

I am new to Upwork!

1. My Profile is 100%

2. I have passed Upwork Readiness Test

3. Sending Proposals

4. Everything is clear and Professional

But I haven't got the Rising Talent Badge yet. It's been weeks here!

I emailed the Support but no Reply Yet!

Hi Muhammad Ammar,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
ff6ee26b
Community Member

Hello, to everyone!

I have completed my jobs on Upwork. I have passed the Upwork Readiness test. 

I have complete all the step for gaining RISING TALENT badge. But still I am unable to win this Badge.

Can anyone give me a suggestions on how I gain this badge?

I am looking forward to your valuable response. 

Thank you soo much

Best Regards:

Ali Raza 

Hi Ali.

It can take 1 day to show up the badge on your profile.

can you tell me how many clients you have worked with? you need to work with 2 different clients.

812aea0e
Community Member

I became a Rising Talent and got my badge on my profile for a while, but now it has been gone , I did not get any work here yet so i don't have a JSS yet.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
8cff5aca
Community Member

Can someone help me the rising talent badge and top rated eligible weeks? Did you have the same problem as me before? 

I would like to ask about the Rising Talent badge. I saw someone in the group of freelancers posted about how he got a badge after doing a readiness test. His account is only a week old and he doesn't even have a job yet.

Hope someone can explain it to me. I have a job, joined 100 days ago, passed the Upwork Readiness Test, and I still don't have a Rising Talent Badge.

I would also like to ask why my Top Rated Eligible weeks hasn't been updating. It should have been updated every week since I joined, right? But still 0 of 16. I joined in May. I hope someone can really help me resolve or understand why.

Thank you so much!

Hi Gabriel,

While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here

Also, I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this matter. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
markcusi
Community Member

Hello,

I got an invitation to take the readiness test for my rising talent. When can I get the badge and have it appear on my profile? I met all the requirements but still didn't get one.

Hi Mark Anthony,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned once you meet the criteria listed here. Once you qualify, you will be notified as well. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
8ccd60f2
Community Member

Hi, i was wondering why i didn't receive my rising talent badge although i fulfill all the required criteria? i passed the assessment test a week ago maybe more!

Hi Soha,

I can see that you've been communicating with the team regarding the status of your Rising Talent Assessment result. I highly suggest you continue communicating with the team through this support ticket so that they can assist you more efficiently. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
iamrj19
Community Member

• Complete projects on time and as promised to clients
  • Maintain a 100% complete profile with accurate skills and genuine work
  • Keep your availability status up-to-date
  • Regularly submit proposals to projects that match your skill set
  • Adhere to the Upwork Terms of Service
  • Have been active in the past 90 days or joined in the past 30 days

I am meeting all these criteria but still no rising talent badge.

Hi Ronak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While I won't be able to provide a specific reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for the Rising Talent badge, note that Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned and once you qualify, you will be notified.

~ AJ
Upwork
ee301222
Community Member

Hey there - I'm also having the same issue. I have one long-term client with an ongoing contract for 6 months now and don't even have a rising talent badge. How can I get one?

Hi Ian,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here.

~ AJ
Upwork
ahmartariq
Community Member

As i just got the Rising Talent badge shown on my profile and i got 30 connects too. But i havent recieved any email and the badge is not visible on the searching my profile

Hi Ahmar,

If the badge was recently awarded, it can take some time before the change is visible on the platform overall. Kindly allow up to 24 hours for the changes to take effect.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dac5a616
Community Member

Hi, I passed my Upwork readiness test but didn't get the Rising Talent badge. if I retake the test can get it?

Hi Kamran,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.
~ Luiggi
Upwork
haleef
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

it's pleasure for me to having this Community.

Recenty i completed 9 project on upwork and passed my readness test. and i am also sumbmitting proposals on daily basis.

but i did not received Rising Talent Badge.??

Hi Haleef,

Thank you for your message. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
talha-toqeer
Community Member

Hello, I have recently got the badge of rising talent badge on my Upwork profile. A few days ago it disappear I don't know what's the reason for its disappearing is there any way or solution that the badge will appear again on my profile Let me know if there's any solution for it?

Thanks!

Hi Talha,

My apologies for the late reply, though I can see that you already have a JSS, which is why you no longer have the Rising Talent badge. Now you can work your way towards obtaining the Top Rated badge. You can check out this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
892fb861
Community Member

I need Raising talent badge how to get raising talent badge kindly share details

Hi Farhan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork
2ab57260
Community Member

Hello Everyone,

In last weeks, Rising Talent Badge was added to my profile. I even got free connect present for that. However, in couple days the badge was removed without giving any reason. Within that time I was online and applying for jobs. Do you know what could cause that ?

You have a JSS now, so you aren't eligible for the rising talent badge any more. 

When I had rising talent badge, I had a JSS 100% in that time. My JSS is decreased today (after approx. one month later the badge was removed.) to 79%.

Hi Altay,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Christine is correct, you no longer qualify to earn the Rising Talent badge as you already earned a Job Success Score.

While anyone without a Job Success score is eligible to participate in the Rising Talent program, since you already have a success score, we encourage you to work on becoming a Top Rated freelancer. You can learn more about the qualifications to earn a Top Rated badge and its benefits here.

~ AJ
Upwork
c33eb253
Community Member

Hey guys!

I have completed 5 jobs & have 2 ongoing jobs from 2 clients. I started to work as a freelancer on Upwork only in mid June. Is this why I am not getting a badge? Also I have overall rating of 4.9 stars. Although I'm working on fixed price basis, one of my client has been giving me multiple projects since he's happy with my work. 

I was wondering what is the exact combo required for JSS or Rising star badge. I have read all the eligibilty creterias. I seem to qualify for all. Kindly suggest. Thank you! 

Hi Priyanka,

The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

As for the JSS, please note that not all projects and clients are equal, so the time it takes to get a JSS varies. In order to get a JSS, you need to complete:

• Projects with 2 (or more) different clients
  • 4 (or more) different contracts within 24 months

More than 90% of freelancers have a score after 5 projects, and nearly all freelancers have scores after completing 8 projects.

We exclude clients whose freelancers report a history of unreasonable feedback so that their scores won't count against you, but that may mean it takes longer to accumulate enough reviews to receive your initial score.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie,
Thanks for your reply! I do qualify for the criteria as per mentioned in the article shared by you. Which is why I'm confused as to why I haven't received it. 😞

21fcc34a
Community Member

I ask for help to get a rising talent badge I finished my entire file and got two jobs during the last week and they ended with success and I was rated five stars on time and always followed the terms and policy of the site and did not violate it at any time in the past, so I ask to get a rising talent badge

Hi Bola,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. Once you qualify, you should receive a notification letting you know.

~ AJ
Upwork
achikuta
Community Member

Help checking my profile and advise where I need to optimise for the "Rising Talent Badge" or tell me I have to wait for the system to recognise the criteria match.

Thank you in advance my fellow constructive fleerancers.

Hi Asrtio,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The Rising Talent badge is automatically assigned when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. Once you qualify for the badge, you will receive a notification letting you know and it will also reflect on your profile.

~ AJ
Upwork
a78d9a4d
Community Member

Requesting check on my profile and advice why i am not yet eligible for the badge. Will appreciate any retouch necessary on my profile. 🙏 

Hi Duncan,

The Rising Talent status is assigned automatically when a freelancer meets the requirements listed here. This process is working as designed and we can't specify a reason why a freelancer isn't eligible for receiving the Rising Talent badge. We will surely let you know if you're eligible by sending a notification. Keep up the good work!

~ Arjay
Upwork
tinasokolovska
Community Member

Hi,
I think I meet all the requierments for the rising talent badge but I still dont recieve it. Can someone please look what I dont meet so I can fix it?!
Thanks.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English