🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Rising Talent and JSS
Page options
kridharsolutions
Community Member

Rising Talent and JSS

Hi,

I have two questions requiring clarifications.

1. I have completed 4 jobs successfully and 2 ongoing jobs each with 5 stars and 10 star good private feedback I assume. Even though, my JSS was first time updated to 88% which is too low and I dont know how it is calculated. 

2. My JSS and rising talent badge simultaneously shows in My Stats page as can be viewed in the attached jpg. So for qualifying for the top rated 16 weeks, rising status is enough or will it not be considered as I have JSS of 88%?

Answers are most welcomed.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Dharmendra B wrote:

1. I have completed 4 jobs successfully and 2 ongoing jobs each with 5 stars and 10 star good private feedback I assume. Even though, my JSS was first time updated to 88% which is too low and I dont know how it is calculated. 

2. My JSS and rising talent badge simultaneously shows in My Stats page as can be viewed in the attached jpg. So for qualifying for the top rated 16 weeks, rising status is enough or will it not be considered as I have JSS of 88%?

1. Unless you have any contracts that ended with no payment (fully refunded or canceled etc) your assumption that all clients gave ou high private feedback would likely be wrong.

2. That's only temporary, the Rising Talent status will go away within the next 24 hours, as you can't have a JSS and RT status at the same time. Your "eligible weeks" will stop increasing as your JSS is below 90 %

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
petra_r
Community Member

Dharmendra B wrote:

1. Unless you have any contracts that ended with no payment (fully refunded or canceled etc) your assumption that all clients gave ou high private feedback would likely be wrong.

2. That's only temporary, the Rising Talent status will go away within the next 24 hours, as you can't have a JSS and RT status at the same time. Your "eligible weeks" will stop increasing as your JSS is below 90 %

How shall my JSS will increase above 90%?

And how much time will it take to go up once 1 client gives best private and public feedback?

Dharmendra B wrote:

1. How shall my JSS will increase above 90%?

2. And how much time will it take to go up once 1 client gives best private and public feedback?

1. Be careful who you work with and complete contracts well... 

2. Hard to say, one small contract probably won't be enough, a couple of larger ones probably will push you into the 90s. It won't be recalculated for two weeks now anyway.

a_lipsey
Community Member

Petra R wrote:

Dharmendra B wrote:

1. How shall my JSS will increase above 90%?

2. And how much time will it take to go up once 1 client gives best private and public feedback?

1. Be careful who you work with and complete contracts well... 

2. Hard to say, one small contract probably won't be enough, a couple of larger ones probably will push you into the 90s. It won't be recalculated for two weeks now anyway.

His largest contract right now, around $467, that's still open, I wonder, since it's so much higher than the others, if that much weight would pull him above 90%? Would be interesting to see. But also, shouldn't that figure into a positive JSS impact even if it's open and he's continuing to earn on it through February and March and the following months?

Thak you Amanda for replying to my querry and looking to my profile. Yes, $467 client is one of my long term client and that client will continue for say more than 12 months. Does that will impact my JSS now to rise up above 90% and qualify for eligible weeks?

Dharmendra B wrote:

Yes, $467 client is one of my long term client and that client will continue for say more than 12 months. Does that will impact my JSS now to rise up above 90% and qualify for eligible weeks?

It will start to count positively as a long term contract after 3 months of regular payments.

Nothing will happen "now" - Your JSS won't update for another 2 weeks either way.

Thanks Petra.

Do you think after 2 weeks my JSS will rise crossing 90% mark?

Dharmendra B wrote:

Do you think after 2 weeks my JSS will rise crossing 90% mark?

I don't have a crystal ball to predict the future.

It depends on how many contracts you manage to complete with a great outcome in the next two weeks.

If you concentrate on your work and your contracts, your JSS will take care of itself.

Owh wow.. Exactly the same issues I'm facing here now. That suddenly I saw my RT badge changed to JSS but only 86%.. How come? I'm keeping up the RT for more than 13 weeks, I did 5 jobs done completely in the last 2-3 months (and earned the total amount more of than $2k, which they were not small paid jobs too I'm sure) and I got some perfect score on each of that. While the other 2 jobs are still ongoing.. With no cancelled job, no problems or whatsoever.. 

Can somebody explain why? I really need to understand this.. 🙂

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members